Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Even if you're mega rich you still can't not be overlooked, my old office in central London used to be opposite Guy Richie's house and when his curtains were open we could see directly into his front room!
Yep you’ve got to go out into the proper suburbs & even then, your garden will be connected to someone else’s in some way just hopefully it’ll be big enough that neither of you will be at that extremity at the same time?

We’re looking into moving out of London in the next few years & want a lot of land (less fussed on house size) and have been advised it’s better to buy the land & build your own house as houses that aren’t overlooked or at least close to other houses are so hard to come by.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Ok...

It's directly relevant to the things people are saying in this very-slow moving thread, I'm not sure it really matters that it's three years old, It's a blog-post about an influencer, not a run-down on Brexit LMAO
It's an out of date story that had zero relevance to how Callie is now 3 years on.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
How does she cope in the airplane for ex? She can ask for a belt extender obviously but she have to let the armrest during the take off and the landing. Unless she pays for larger seat.
She will lift the arm rest and use part of Dan&I seat.. I've sat in a 3 and the couple I was with did that. The cabin crew asked them to put the arm down but they weren't physically able to..she's lucky he is not a similar size to her tbh.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
No on their own homeandawaywithus account. The one where she says here’s are the photos I take of my husband (nice flattering photos) versus the ones he takes of me (highly unflattering). Someone commented saying is that HER husband?!
I can't see it so perhaps she's deleted it ?

Spoonfulofjam

I think that’s quite an average heart rate for someone out of shape and at her size, not to mention if she has anxiety or is taking certain medications.

Crazymum

VIP Member
I’m 44 and I remember taking Fat Monica in my stride at the time, but looking back it’s pretty awful. Same with Chandler’s mum being trans. I look at those scenes now and cringe.

Same with a lot of Sex & the city! It felt quite risqué at the time but now it seems so dated and Carrie is such a prude!! 😂
God yeah sex and the city is so tame now 😂

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
They go up to a 28 but in my experience the sizes come up quite small

I thought I’d have a look at that symprove stuff as I have bad IBS, went on the website and the 12 week pack is £150!!! 😱
Yep ! Gary Barlow was advertising it last year! It's horrificly over priced! And once again they are giving it away to lazy influencers like her that won't take it properly and don't appreciate it !

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I’m not going after you here but both are so obvious they don’t require disclosure? I’m assuming you don’t live in London / possibly have never been but 98% of properties here will be over looked. It’s such a normal thing it would be odder for her to discuss it. Similarly you don’t get that large or undergo rapid weight gain eating just Waitrose salads.

This chain of conversation has lost me in the thread, it’s like expecting her to confirm her name every morning?
Is that you Cal? Or Dan&I?