Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spoonfulofjam

I’m much thinner than her but my legs wouldn’t look dissimilar if they were sticking out of a bath. My issue would be more with her trying to make #chubinatub happen. But it does seem to cheer her followers up. I actually have a tiny bit of respect for her for getting her legs out and pressing post

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Do we reckon poor Dan&I got lucky last night or was Con Cal too busy replying to all her fans about Ashton Kutcher writing about her 🤣🤣

Abcd123

VIP Member
She’s looking bigger than ever at the moment. I’m a size 26 and I find it difficult to believe that she’s comfortable the way she is
I thought she looks like she'd lost some..I unfollowed her months ago and just went on to have a nosey. Could be angles I guess

Romy

VIP Member
The thing is "plus size friendly" doesn't exist (except in the USA for sociological reasons, or rare other places?). It's just your luck.

Edit : I am talking about amenities (not taste for plus size people 🤣)

Last edited:

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Long gone are the days of eating tofu cooked like that! She has no imagination or creativity! She's constantly recreating other people's recipes and it's obvious why!!

I thought she was going to put it on a sandwich or something with other stuff.... how wrong I was 😆

Romy

VIP Member
She will lift the arm rest and use part of Dan&I seat.. I've sat in a 3 and the couple I was with did that. The cabin crew asked them to put the arm down but they weren't physically able to..she's lucky he is not a similar size to her tbh.
Yes for the take off and the landing you have to let the armrests down., but as you said, I guess they just do what they're able to do.

Greenlentils

VIP Member
I have no idea who she is but I see her pop up from time to time. Is the ginger one blackfishing? She's a white woman, yes? Why has she done that to her skintone then...

bracket:bracket

What size do River Island go up to?? I know they have a plus size range but she looks absolutely massive in her latest photo.