Callie Thorpe #3 Dear Lord, what a sad little life Callie, your whole life is an AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutely shocked at the fact they’re offering literally nothing here.

£15 gets you “questions and a giggle”, access to a Facebook page, discount for events (if they ever happen) and a newsletter. duck me.

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure this is worth 5 quid a month no matter 15!!

View attachment 537301
Preying on the vulnerable...shame on the pair of them.

What actual qualifications do either of them have, apart from being plus size, that makes them think they are equipped to help women with serious emotional issues. Bearing in mind Callie offered no support at all throughout all of last year with regards to bopo and only used her Instagram to beg for freebies and flog inappropriate ads.

Would love to know which arse they pulled these membership fee prices from.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
swear I got the same at cub scouts for 50p

£15 gets you “questions and a giggle”, access to a Facebook page, discount for events (if they ever happen) and a newsletter. duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Alex Light runs a Facebook group which is brilliant...oh and it's also free !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
the group for the free challenge had over 3,000 people.. Even if only a thousand people sign up for membership. that’s just under 180k a year... 🤯

Hard to believe that this isn’t just a lucrative money scheme, preying on the vulnerable

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not sure this is worth 5 quid a month no matter 15!!

View attachment 537301
Eeek, all of this needs tightening up as there’s a lot of potential for people to feel disappointed / misled as is. Access to a book club - does that include the books? They should also share a content calendar. With decent value adding content being every other week / month it doesn’t really make sense for people to be a continuous subscriber, also depending on when you join up you could pay for 2 months until you get decent content whereas some would just pay for 1? Where’s the incentive to join early where there’s not a back catalogue of past videos / Facebook group posts to have a look through...

You can tell she’s never had a proper job cos this is some intern level production 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And we’re officially launching at.... 14.99 a month for founding members!

View attachment 537205
The audacity that they acted like the 20 quid was plucked from thin air.... when that’s what they claim the ‘usual’ price is. To sit there and act shocked and lie like that rather than be transparent about it going live on their site earlier than planned is pretty poor!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The use of ‘bi-monthly’ to say how often certain activities happen is confusing as it should mean every 2 months but some people use it meaning twice a month. If it’s twice a month they should clearly say so. Are they being deliberately misleading or are they just rank amateurs?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The use of ‘bi-monthly’ to say how often certain activities happen is confusing as it should mean every 2 months but some people use it meaning twice a month. If it’s twice a month they should clearly say so. Are they being deliberately misleading or are they just rank amateurs?
Agree, I was always led to believe it meant every other as Americans don’t use the word fortnight? You’d call out if it was twice a month as that’s the big value adding draw to their product.

It’s very, very poor value for money when you consider other subscriptions in the market. For that price point you could probably find a physical #selfcare box (not that I agree with them they’re tat).

Reactions: 3
For that amount I get a birch box and Netflix! These heffers must be smoking crack!

• Haha
  • Wow
So....... it is £19.99 a month. What the duck was that absolutely sarky reply about a couple of weeks ago then?

I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who feels so bad about themselves they’ll pay Callie and whoever she is fifteen quid a month for a Facebook page. And I say this as a plus size girl myself.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
So....... it is £19.99 a month. What the duck was that absolutely sarky reply about a couple of weeks ago then?

I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who feels so bad about themselves they’ll pay Callie and whoever she is fifteen quid a month for a Facebook page. And I say this as a plus size girl myself.
Especially two jokers that don't have their own lives together! Especially Callie who only ever seems to perk up when she is being paid for something or receiving a freebie.

There is so much wrong with cashing in on vulnerable people especially when neither Callie or her mate have a qualification between them. This is purely about the money and is wrong on every level.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The video she’s put on her grid- have to lol at laurens ‘power’ stomping walk
She does that awful stomp thing all the time ...coupled with her witch slap face it's not attractive at all !

I'm not sure why she thinks that is empowering ? Does the fact I walk gracefully make me less " powerful?"

Just another reason why these 2 are not qualified to give advice to anyone !

Reactions: 3
The fact the price is what they claimed they “didn’t know where that number came from!” not even 7 days ago is 😭😂😂😂!!!!

Yahoos. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.