Callie Thorpe #3 Dear Lord, what a sad little life Callie, your whole life is an AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Style and what that means has been such a journey for me.’

5 paragraphs later, we discover that it’s an advert for ASOS 😒😐 How hard is it to put the word ADVERT as the first word in the first line on her post? Her readers should be made aware from the word go that what they’re about to read is an advert or sponsored post, not at the end once they’ve already read it.

‘My fashion and style content has been a lot less here for various reasons one the Panny - D (I’ve lived in lounge wear) and two I’ve tried to be mindful of my consumption.’

Panny - D wtf does that mean? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
‘Style and what that means has been such a journey for me.’

5 paragraphs later, we discover that it’s an advert for ASOS 😒😐 How hard is it to put the word ADVERT as the first word in the first line on her post? Her readers should be made aware from the word go that what they’re about to read is an advert or sponsored post, not at the end once they’ve already read it.

‘My fashion and style content has been a lot less here for various reasons one the Panny - D (I’ve lived in lounge wear) and two I’ve tried to be mindful of my consumption.’

Panny - D wtf does that mean? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Report her to asa! She was already told off for her sneaky undeclared Bobby brown advert.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Agree it’s bad and Callie wants to be careful they don’t fine her - but any time these lot go long form it’s safe to assume it’s an #ad. She can’t usually string a sentence together, she’s not doing essays for fun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For them to deny flat out the rates that were PUBLISHED ON THEIR WEBSITE is such bad business. Unreal really. It’s not only tattle readers that saw the site - those two posted it and potential customers would have clicked on it and saw those prices too! Usual rates £19.99 per month or an introductory rate of £14.99 per month for life. For them to pretend like they have no idea where that has came from..... shocking and unprofessional.

It would have been smarter for them to say that was our original price point but we’re currently working out new rates before go live due to feedback from you guys.

😬🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I am concerned... I am in their new FB group for the confidence corner, on there I see soo many vulnerable ladies finding a community of women who are just like them, it is actually a really beautiful community with people sharing their vulnerabilities.

However I honestly feel they have dangled a carrot with this, and if they decide to charge for the community I think this oversteps the line to immorally wrong. Taking advantage of fat women's insecurities, and providing a community for them where they feel at home and understood after being outcasted for soo many years, but only if you pay for it.

I have been thinking about it all day, and it actually upsets me to think all these women don’t know there is going to be a monthly fee after this week long “FREE” course.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I get that they’re in the launching phase but I hope Callie calms down with The Con Corner endless reposting. It’s quickly becoming boring for those who have no intention of signing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get that they’re in the launching phase but I hope Callie calms down with The Con Corner endless reposting. It’s quickly becoming boring for those who have no intention of signing up.
I’m stealing your phrase and adding to my previous thread title suggestion.

Thread suggestion: The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.