Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she can upload so little content and still consider this her actual job.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And soo much content that is dull and same old dribble ! Dan&I washing up and her wiping the table! Jeez why would you even bother to film that, save it and then post it days later ?!

And her haul ?! Its veg ! Guess what Aldi sell it too ! We all eat it ! It's not exactly riveting footage !

• Haha
What she means is she can’t be arsed writing a blog any more (not that she did it regularly or in a timely fashion anyway). She wants to be gifted holidays and asked to review restaurants. Lazy and entitled.

Reactions: 7
More travel blogging? Not being funny but I don’t want some ‘influencer’ to tell me how good these travel destinations are when they have been gifted them! Hardly going to tell me that the hotel is a cack of shite, food is gross, pool is dirty, local places are over priced and main stream, flight was long and cramped and weather crap! They can’t even tell you the cost of it as they didn’t pay for it!!
All you get is the hotel was beautiful, staff amazing and friendly, food was outstanding, pool clean and peaceful, flight comfy and quick.
Honestly pull the other one! I’ll tell you dog poo was the best thing if people paid me good money too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
In order to give an honest and informative review she would have to pay for the trips herself !

She can't be seen to say anything truthful / negative , the freebies would dry up!

I don't want to see their gifted high end holidays. I'd rather see Karen and Dave's 2 week all inclusive package deal to Spain, at least they've worked and saved for all year.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't want to see their gifted high end holidays. I'd rather see Karen and Dave's 2 week all inclusive package deal to Spain, at least they've worked and saved for all year.
And it would be an honest review!!

Reactions: 8
I really Hope corona sees the end of these so called influencers and bloggers. Callie really doesn’t have any content anymore- she doesn’t wear anything inspiring for her to do fashion anymore, travel is off limits for god knows how long. There’s only so many farmers market ‘hauls’ she can do! Maybe she will have to get off her arse and get a real job!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yay my thread title won *thanks family, management and Dan&I for the quality entertainment*

That sodding farmer haul. bleeping fingerling aubergine and purple shitting cauliflower all wrapped in brown paper. "oh yes I do this lovely cauliflower steak with goats cheese and harissa" OH. DO YOU CALLIE, DO YOU?? HOW WONDERFUL FOR YOU.
Why can't she just go to bleeping Aldi like the rest of us and get lovely plasticky flavourless vegetables, a ski suit and a set of diving flippers.

Oh we didnt do a lot this week, just some chores *crickets chirping*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I really Hope corona sees the end of these so called influencers and bloggers. Callie really doesn’t have any content anymore- she doesn’t wear anything inspiring for her to do fashion anymore, travel is off limits for god knows how long. There’s only so many farmers market ‘hauls’ she can do! Maybe she will have to get off her arse and get a real job!
i think it will. Her days are over. She will have to get a real job. Poor Dan&I. She will actually have to move her arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think her moving from fashion to food/travel shows how insecure and uncomfortable she feels. Where is the body confidence now? I don't remember the last time she wore something bright and colourful...

Isn’t it funny how some have just fallen from grace. I used to think she was quite ‘real’ , how gullible was I!
She is a gift grabbing, uninspiring, free loader. Maybe she should start think about skip raiding, might be more in line with her budget. Let’s see her make something new from something old.
If she’s having issues, she would be much more relatable telling some kind of truth , after all mOST people has suffered in one way or another from the last few months.

• Heart
I think very little suffering has gone on in the Dan&I household !

I think it's wrong that she is still viewed as a bopo role model. Lockdown has shown her up for what she is and there is nothing positive about her.

The main driving force behind the confidencecorner she goes on about is most likely curvy roamer ..now she is body positive and her Instagram reflects that.

Off topic but I hate Curvy Roamer’s eyebrows with the fiery passion of a thousand suns.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lols soo glad you said that because I'm not a fan either! Sometimes they are soo distracting I don't hear what she says !

I really like her though...she seems very genuine!

However I'm not a fan of the faux Oz accent which randomly appears!

Reactions: 1
Those throwback pics on her story made me so sad. She was quite hot when she first started holidaying with Dan&I, wasn’t she? Not even in terms of weight or whatever - she just looks more put together and well dressed. And I think I spotted that signature red lip.

Reactions: 4
It’s like she really feels that she’s having to justify herself. Maybe in the past she gave honest reviews, but your not telling me that someone who gets gifted a £7k plus trip to Sandals in Jamaica will give their honest review about it, as if they’ll ever say its tit/not worth the money (I’ve been....it’s not worth the money) as that’ll have a knock on effect on anything else she gets offered. You can’t be authentic when your on the beg....I think that’s where it’s started to go wrong for her (amongst other things) Same with all the face creams she’s been flogging, she cannot be giving and honest review on any of them, she’s chopping and changing too much....I actually messaged Beauty Pie and told them they shouldn’t be using influencers who are only after a pound, they’re not doing them any favours.....especially when they swap onto new products within weeks, if not days

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh hi Callie Hun 👋 FYI that’s still not hard work!!! (Also you may want to proof read your posts).

• Heart
I actually thought her stories just now about travel were good, they were like an elevator pitch for her (and Dan&I's) work. This obviously is a difficult time for the travel industry so I'm not convinced that she will get much work off the back of it, but good on her for showing some of the beautiful shots they've taken.

But what this doesn't excuse is the begging for homewares and lifestyle product "recommendations". If Callie wants travel as her niche, I'm fine with that, but I don't also want to see gifted Anthropologie dresses and Miele white goods or whatever.

I don't think anyone should be having their cake and eating it too, especially while so many people are struggling.

• Heart