Call The Midwife #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG SHUT NO HE IS NOT ONE IF THOSE MCGANNS 😳 (yes, I’m late to the party with realising this, clearly 🤦‍♀️ but they were being talked about on one of my rugby podcasts the other week and I was like who tf are they 😂😂😂😂)
Randomly was thinking of the sitcom upper hand the other week and that has a McGann brother in it, plus the actress who plays linda in eastenders when she was a kid.

Reactions: 3
I cam confirm that Dr Turner played Sean renolyds in Emmerdale!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That’s was a good episode. When you think about it, isn’t it strange that midwives dealt with deliveries day in day out yet the done thing is to call a doctor for a complicated birth?

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m enjoying this episode too.
My grandad had TB and spent months in hospital after he and my grandma got married. ❤ My mum came over from Ireland in 1969 and started her nursing training.
Oooh I wonder where this Matthew storyline is going.
Tbf they're writing him out so will be a choice to Trixie who picks midwifery lol

Reactions: 3
Isn’t the actress playing Trixie doing theatre with the King and I so wonder if being written out for a bit?
poetic license with the moon landing it was the middle of the night.

Isn’t the actress playing Trixie doing theatre with the King and I so wonder if being written out for a bit?
They showed it was the middle of the night with them all being asleep or gone home.

Reactions: 5
The moon landing was late at night in the UK. I remember getting bored and going to bed. The pictures were very fuzzy and the sound muffled. Sister MJ must have had HD fifty years before the rest of us. Also, why was everybody watching her set? We all had a TV 1969. And I don't recall people getting dressed up. It's like the soaps, where everybody dresses up for Hallowe'en and Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s in it for 6 weeks and they don’t start filming until March so she should finish just before they start if she is infact in the next series

Thought that was a slightly better episode.

Sick of Trixie drama, would have rather she moved away end of last serious and had her happy ending (isn’t the actress getting this in real life with him as well😅)

Reactions: 1
A better episode. I mean I was expecting Dr T to cure TB for a minute but thankfully it was a bit more realistic.
Couldn't care less about Nancy though. I irrationally dislike that character. Is she a midwife? Don't think I've seen her deliver a baby yet.

Reactions: 8
If I hear Sister MJ do a speech in riddles one more Bloody Sunday, I’m gonna tear my hair out of my head! Anytime she speaks I think “piss off” and that’s very unholy of me but what can I say?! And Timmy Turners lights are on but nobody’s home gaping mouth face anytime anything happens can piss off as well. The programme makes me ashamed to be an east Londoner, I tell you!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really enjoyed this episode. Much more about the actual medical issues and not just about the midwives personal lives.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.