Call The Midwife #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please be as good as the Christmas special

• Heart
Reactions: 8
YAYAYAYAYAYAY ITS BACK

Can definitely hear VR's voice changing. Sounds like mine at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Exactly. And I'd add sister Evangelina to that.
Oh how I cried.
I thought Nurse Crane was going to be an old-fashioned, grumpy bossy-boots at first! She was also a bit sharp with one of the other midwives and I thought I would never like her. By the end of the episode, my opinion of her had completely changed and I absolutely adore her. She is the one I would most want to be friends with and the one I would choose to help me deliver my baby if I were to ever procreate. She’s very modern in a lot of ways ( drives, vegetarian, atheist/agnostic which were ally pretty uncommon for people, especially women to be in the late 50’s/early 60’s), organised, likes learning/challenging herself ( Spanish classes), is really organised ( Rolodex), and just generally has a really modern outlook on situations. She offers practical help, warm and comforting but realistic reassurance and is still open to finding love ( the man in her Spanish class) she and loves clothes/fashion ( she got just as excited as the younger characters when the new uniforms came in, a few Seasons ago now).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.