Call The Midwife #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me sad to see the depiction of the beginning of the NHS, all fresh and hopeful. Compared to how it is now. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Lucille broke my heart. I know what's it like to be at rock bottom & be thousands of miles from your home country. You crave the familiarity of what you know.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate that they finally gave Lucille a decent storyline (although they’re still doing Cyril a disservice by having him be a bit part character after all this time) which the actor played beautifully, only for her to leave 😭. I hope she’s not away for long.

I love Trixie but feel like there’s nowhere else for her to go at this point. I’m excited to see her wedding dress though - her style is just 😍.

Reactions: 12
Is Trixie going to be like this the entire series? She’s starting to grate.

Dr Turner to the rescue again 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The guy who plays Trixie’s husband is a shocking actor but he’s a babe so I can overlook it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wasn't it also legal to beat your wife with a stick no thicker than your thumb?

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.