Call The Midwife #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to find a new show. I quite enjoyed my wee hour of fun on a Sunday evening ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No wonder yer one from last week wouldn’t give us any spoilers after the tease, there was nothing to spoil 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Feel a bit robbed that no one we knew died. I felt sure it would be Sister Julienne! This episode managed something that the last couple of series hadn't and that is to make me cry. Admittedly they weren't full on tears but I did well up when Sister Frances told Carol her baby was going to be buried with the tea lady 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 12
All week I've had click baity targeted ads alluding to a big death, that wasn't a nice thing to do Heidi.
Who do I trust now?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did Matthew need putting up for the night? Why didn't he go home to his baby son?

Reactions: 15
The comments under that are so sad. Jeeze it was just inhumane how they treated bereaved mothers/parents in living memory. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.