Call The Midwife #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching live on iplayer because the connection is bad today
Oh the shame, the shame 🙈 I feel 10 minutes behind

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I must be awful because even though I didn't want Sister Julienne, Nurse Crane or Dr Turner to die, I kind of wanted someone to 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must be awful because even though I didn't want Sister Julienne, Nurse Crane or Dr Turner to die, I kind of wanted someone to 😬
I expected a shock. Maybe thats it.. no one died. Bam

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys I can’t believe we’re 12 series deep and sister Monica Joan lives to see another day. That’s the only shock of the series

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Remarkably underwhelming compared to what I thought the episode would be!!! really thought there would be a big shock lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I found that episode a little naff lol. Just realised the only exciting part was waiting for a twist and it never came

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.