Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is very tacky and try hard. Although another one who uses CEO all the time and even has a lipstick called it is Drew Clarke (Watson) has all that DW cosmetics. She is a dose but nothing compared to Caitlyn. I think Caitlyn likes to think she is really rolling in it. I only realised she lives a few roads down from me and I only knew because of her reg plate with the BYC laters on the range rover plate. How sad is that I knew it was her because she posts all online for anyone to see
There’s a Drew Clarke thread now 😂 think she warrants it

Reactions: 1
Oh no her story this morning after blabbing on about being by the pool today, very unfortunate ☹

She must be well on as her bump is biggish anyway. Explains the bikini trouble and boob area lol

Baby is the latest content move for her, sharing the likes and views and all yesterday

Reactions: 3
Going back over her stories was she not applying any sun cream to herself? I say it’s more sunstroke she has than morning sickness/ sea sickness

Reactions: 2
Jesus I’ve had to unfollow every single post has reverted back to her being pregnant. WE GET IT. You’re not the first and you won’t be the last.

Reactions: 2
Deffo gonna milk her pregnancy for all it’s worth. She’s not even a good influencer lol

Reactions: 3