Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally very story she does is a humble brag.
Latest...."it's freezing in here, let me turn on my steering wheel heater and seat heaters ".

Yes we know you have a range rover on HP 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Literally very story she does is a humble brag.
Latest...."it's freezing in here, let me turn on my steering wheel heater and seat heaters ".

Yes we know you have a range rover on HP 🥴
Ohh i thought every car had a steering wheel heater...... Mine are called GLOVES :rolleyes:🥴:rolleyes:🥴
She is such a braggy braggerson 🤬

• Haha
It's a Saturday morning lot of ppl probably lie in bed scrolling though social media.
She has 42,000 "followers" she posts a pic saying Good morning, even features it in her stories. It gets 352 likes and 1 comment in 3 hours.
Does she think we are stupid?

Definitely paid to win that award. I remember a hair dressers in Belfast done it an exstaff member told people 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She will always be a wanna be Kylie Jenner. Caitlyn is still so young and her mother looks younger than her

• Haha
Awww no bless her getting up to say she had won the award before and blubbered down the mic and wasn’t gonna do that again and then proceeds to blubber down the mic :(

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Freelance make up artist of the year ? Her make up is shite !!
Where was the voting for that?
Now she's on answering the "hundreds" of questions about her outfit from the aWaRdS on Sunday........she is obsessed with herself and it is so unattractive.

So she designed a dress got the shop
To make it tben walked away ? I hope they go public. They were probably fed up with her kylie Jenner demands

So she designed a dress got the shop
To make it tben walked away ? I hope they go public. They were probably fed up with her kylie Jenner demands
Because she didn’t get Prosecco and Chocolates 🤔 her lips look painfully big she needs to lay off the fillers imo

She's just admitted her stuff comes from China 😂😂😂 now surely her customers can put 2 and 2 together and realise they could get 20 blenders for the amount she charges for 1 😂

• Haha
Where was the voting for that?
Now she's on answering the "hundreds" of questions about her outfit from the aWaRdS on Sunday........she is obsessed with herself and it is so unattractive.
Exactly! Like if there was a voting system for that we'd have heard about it at least 15 times a day on every account! Bought and paid for with the profit of Chinese shite!

She's just admitted her stuff comes from China 😂😂😂 now surely her customers can put 2 and 2 together and realise they could get 20 blenders for the amount she charges for 1 😂
She's just went on a complete ramble with all that yesterday because Katherine's not there and she cant cope so shes just spouting pure shite on her stories because shes not getting the attention elsewhere! Like "watch me carry 2 boxes"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her Ladyship is frighteningly quiet these days! 😂
The phone charger exploded the noise was so loud she’s never heard anything like it…and her first thought was someone ‘shooting up the house’ how could that happen in her high security gated community 😅

• Haha
The phone charger exploded the noise was so loud she’s never heard anything like it…and her first thought was someone ‘shooting up the house’ how could that happen in her high security gated community 😅
Why would someone shout ur house up if ur not up to anything dodgy 😏

Reactions: 1
I did think this as well, wonder what theyre up too 🤔 maybe they would get raided for her awards and bulk load of booty blenders 🤣
Hahahaha! 100% where I come from u don’t think like that unless u have a reason too. No smoke without fire and all that

• Haha
seeing as this thread is pretty boring rn get ya selves over to Elle Darby she’s got herself into a right pickle 🤭

• Haha