Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After Fridays big drama about the gender reveal smoke bombs and hers didn’t even work 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After Fridays big drama about the gender reveal smoke bombs and hers didn’t even work 😂😂😂
Was just going to say that myself she could not even work it she would have been better off with the other one lol. So it will all be now baby girl

Reactions: 1
I think it might be too much filler in her lips, the middle of her top lip looks like it's starting to pucker up, my friends went like this and the girl who dissolved them said it was due to too much filler

Why is this dick about 20 weeks pregnant and asking for baby monitor recommendations as if she needs one asap? Anything to get everything gifted eh

Reactions: 2
As someone who has had a few losses she’s insufferable about this pregnancy all ready 🤦‍♀️ Don’t get me wrong it’s lovely n all that but would u stop moaning and be great full 🤦‍♀️

As someone who has had a few losses she’s insufferable about this pregnancy all ready 🤦‍♀️ Don’t get me wrong it’s lovely n all that but would u stop moaning and be great full 🤦‍♀️
Totally sure as she says I am only like 20/21 weeks she is a dose

I’m late to the party but her husband was not interested in that gender reveal in the slightest 😂 he looked as if he wasn’t even there 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m late to the party but her husband was not interested in that gender reveal in the slightest 😂 he looked as if he wasn’t even there 🤣
I don't think he's into all the insta stuff as much as she is. He’s definitely the bread earner of the two.

I don't think he's into all the insta stuff as much as she is. He’s definitely the bread earner of the two.
Yeah I get that impression. Hopefully she isn’t so Kylie Jenner wannabe irl especially when baby comes along they going to have no money very quickly I can’t imagine he earns that much

Yeah I get that impression. Hopefully she isn’t so Kylie Jenner wannabe irl especially when baby comes along they going to have no money very quickly I can’t imagine he earns that much
Something tells me he might but I don’t see how a joiner can afford that life they live. Maybe he helps filter money through the business for some friends ❄ 🤔