Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What way was she squirming about in those leggings 😂😂😂

seeing as this thread is pretty boring rn get ya selves over to Elle Darby she’s got herself into a right pickle 🤭
I can’t see anything, it must be deleted 😩😂

Reactions: 1
her makeup is very YouTube circa 2014

we aren’t doing those under eye concealer triangles anymore Caitlyn hun
Haaaaaaahahhaha! So true! She hasn’t progressed at all with her technique.
There are so many other MUA’s who were more deserving of that award although they probably though it too fraudulent to pay for it!
Then you've got the big hair cut reveal - for a brown bob, the way she’s talking about it you’d think she’d done something drastic! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I defo think she's had a boob job, nobodies boobs sit like that with no bra unless fake! But wonder why she wouldn't just say because she's open about what she's had done to her face

Reactions: 2
oh no whos gonna break it to her she has a tattle thread lol ‘i rarely get hate comments which makes me so lucky cos ive such a large following’

What is she never gonna address ?
if you’ve been around ages you’ll remember her bf before tony he was a typical belfast chav and actually suited caitlin quite well but apparently he was super controlling and toxic so she’s referencing that compared to now where shes allowed to post what she likes

if you’ve been around ages you’ll remember her bf before tony he was a typical belfast chav and actually suited caitlin quite well but apparently he was super controlling and toxic so she’s referencing that compared to now where shes allowed to post what she likes
Does anyone know who he was ?

I’ve absolutely loved reading this thread.

My god I can’t stand the silly little cow & to be fair the whole family think they are “it”

Going on about the “HQ”… ffs your based above the Turkish barbers in Bangor.

• Haha
Between the tan and the bulk he’s put on looks like a bit of a steroid head. Not to judge by pictures but looks like a bit of a dick. Definitely better of without and with tony. He seems like a wee gent tbh
Steroid head… looks to me like he is on cake more than steroids.

5808BB3E-1B07-41D1-A5BF-9C8A8B9FA2EA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4