Caitlinandleahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know them in real life or can confirm that they are just together for this platform? I would love if someone has screenshots of their breakup years ago to see.

I had found their page 3 years ago and followed as I’d just come out and was going through that phase of following their advice videos, etc :oops:. But yes the staged aspect put me off them fast.

They came up as a suggestion this week and was shocked to see they are married and expecting, something very odd in how they are so focused on settling so young, especially Caitlin, even though they’ve been together for 7 years. I personally think both have a lot of trauma from childhood and potentially personality issues (Caitlin for sure).

I do hope Leah is ok! I was in a narcissistic, controlling, emotionally abusive lesbian relationship last year (ended) and can definitely see the signs from Caitlin’s behavior. My ex had talked about wanting me to carry her eggs, take her last name, let her control every plan, wanted me to wear certain things, wanted me to be vegan like her, etc. Definitely needs to be more emphasis online about signs of same sex abusive relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
bit of a lurker but been here a while, i saw the ginger one posted a video/tiktok/youtube short (i don't have TikTok anymore so i'm assuming with the layout on youtube it was a TikTok originally) about 'cutting' her fringe as a joke but def makes me think she comes on here as ive seen so many comments on her fringe lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bit of a lurker but been here a while, i saw the ginger one posted a video/tiktok/youtube short (i don't have TikTok anymore so i'm assuming with the layout on youtube it was a TikTok originally) about 'cutting' her fringe as a joke but def makes me think she comes on here as ive seen so many comments on her fringe lol
I'm sure she does too

Reactions: 2
They’re currently live saying they’re going to be in a documentary about getting ‘online hate’. Reckon they’ve spoken to a lawyer and all, but I never see them get hate comments at all on their tiktok? Apparently the trailer is going live at 6pm on youtube

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen tiktok duets hating on them or people editing their cringey acting videos but I guess they get lots of hate sent through on Instagram or they have good tiktok comment filters. Hope they don’t see this forum as hate as I’m sure none of us actually hate them

Reactions: 3
They have had hate, last year there was a phase when everyone was ‘calling them out’ for using weird baby voices to each other, over sexualising their wlw relationship constantly and making very weird childish videos (such as Caitlin asking leah to hold her hand while she has a poo haha)
However they bring it on themselves for making such weird videos ?? If they didn’t act like such weirdos they’d not get the criticism

Reactions: 11
Or Caitlin getting butthurt when Leah apparently wanted to take a shower alone.
Can’t make this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They do get hate but not directly on their page *~ if your search ‘Leah and Caitlin lies/fake’ etc you’ll see a load of videos others make on them

Reactions: 1
Theyve just popped upon my fyp explaining how to use a tampon. Who are their target audience? 13 year old?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't get over how they give every update via the medium of a dance. I would say maybe I'm just old but they're like mid-twenties (and imminently PARENTS) so not that far behind me in age.

Reactions: 7
Someone in the comments put "didn't know you were pregnant, you've never mentioned" hahaha

I feel like she has been pregnant forever at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Their what now ??? 😳

Caitlin and Leah | Think before you type (episode one) - 3 part series
Summary of the video so you don’t have to watch

• starts with them saying they are full time tik tokers and they met through instagram (2015) - suffering from ED. And was in a community

• Leah came out after she met Caitlin and they be sue friends and then she knew She liked girls

• first stayed seeing hate at around 500K followers the hate mainly came from their prank videos.
•those hate comments are pushed to the top as they are more interacted with

• in the video they want to talk to a hater - on the video this is shown in a little clip by a person sat with their hood up facing away from camera
Someone who receives hate - shows themself

Therapist and a lawyer and someone who lost a family member to hate

•they went to outreach HQ to speak to holly hagan about the hate they received and how her bulimia changed how she saw herself (getting surgery , fillers etc)

• there’s a lot of clips of them filming tik toks

• Caitlin likes watching medical And factual tik toks and Leah likes watching pimple popping tik toks

• Liam Hackett a founder of “Ditch the Label“
Spoke about their bullying experiences online and used that to give and receive advice from others in similar situations

•Miah Carter a body confident content creator spoke about how you need to show there are different ways to be positive and natural (not using filters photoshopping etc) she also get hate in different languages and how you have to report account multiple times for tik tok to take action

•Soph from sophdoeslife youtuber/content creator said “people send hate based on jealously or because they are just an evil person and want to her a buzz form being evil ” she gets hate based on her body type and her face. - lockdown made her hate comment go up as people were taking their anger out on her.

She also spoke about how she went on a PR trip and people were commenting that she wasn’t the right body type for the trip and compared her to the other girls

• Dr Harbrinder Dhillon-Stevens (a therapist) spoke that bullying is based on power and control. And people want the power/control and they get a buzz from it

Episode 2 - 21/9/22
Episode 3 -28/9/22

Hope this help you so you don’t have to watch I tried to simplify it the best I could.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.