Caitlinandleahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they still live at home? I don’t know why they got IVF and married before having their own place

Reactions: 15
Sorry but the song 😂 lovely gesture don’t get me wrong but like get someone to sing it 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I’m so happy I found this thread. I’m convinced these two are asexual who have partnered up out of convenience! They have absolutely 0 chemistry. Their relationship is bleeping weird man

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg I’m so happy I found this thread. I’m convinced these two are asexual who have partnered up out of convenience! They have absolutely 0 chemistry. Their relationship is bleeping weird man
Their childishness doesn’t help them appear “sexual” either.
To me those are little girls playing house.
what an idea to get married AND have a baby before even owning a house or not even own, rent a flat.
Get the duck out of mummy’s house for Christ’s sake!

Reactions: 13
Yes, completely agree.
They always look so awkward when they kiss or cuddle. It looks like how I’d look if I kissed/hugged my mate for the camera. No chemistry

Reactions: 5
I think its going to hit them so hard once they do move out. Never living alone before, a baby, newly weds and then trying to keep up tiktok (which they clearly struggle for content as it is)

Reactions: 8
Have they ever spoken about when they might want to move out? Given they can afford to drop £20k on IVF, they must be able to afford it.

Reactions: 6
Both gonna try breastfeeding…!! I hope after Caitlin induces lactation Leah can actually feed or she will literally feel like a surrogate to crazy eyes baby!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Didn’t realise the wedding dresses were gifted!
These two really take the piss.
Caitlin won’t breastfeed despite thinking she wants to right now!

Reactions: 12
I find the induced lactation very strange. I've seen a few lesbian couples speak about doing it recently and find it odd. It doesn't really appeal to my fiancee and me, then again we are happy not having children in the future.

I can't see Caitlin getting up in the morning to pump as she has to do that every three hours. I can barely even imagine her waking up to deal with a baby in the early hours of the morning, and can see Leah being the one who deals with the baby. I think that if she can breastfeed feed then Caitlin is going to be the one to take it away from Leah. I can see her being rather possessive of the baby especially as it was her eggs that were used and Leah is acting as a surrogate basically. I find them far too immature to have a baby especially as I'm just picturing the amount of baby content that they will end up doing, especially as their content is now is just about Leah being pregnant and that they are wives now, it's just going to be non-stop baby content.

Reactions: 17
It is strange. Leah will need to feed the baby as much as she can when it is born to bring her milk in, surely supplementing it with another person won’t help this?! I guess I don’t know much about how it works but just feels a bit selfish on Caitlin’s part!

Reactions: 9
Caitlin in the video where she said about also feeding the baby was so unsettling

Reactions: 6
It is strange. Leah will need to feed the baby as much as she can when it is born to bring her milk in, surely supplementing it with another person won’t help this?! I guess I don’t know much about how it works but just feels a bit selfish on Caitlin’s part!
Leah will have to pump too if she wants to keep her supply.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.