Caitlinandleahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, so I find the whole inducing lactation thing odd. In one of the comments Caitlin said she’s going to induce lactation so she can bf at night to give Leah a break BUT whilst Caitlin is feeding the baby, Leah will have to be up pumping to maintain her supply anyway so I don’t understand why Leah can’t be the one to breastfeed and Caitlin does other stuff to help out like changing baby’s nappy, making sure Leah has a drink and snacks to hand whilst she’s bf baby…
Caitlin’s a very strange person and I find her very unsettling throughout Leah’s pregnancy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Okay, so I find the whole inducing lactation thing odd. In one of the comments Caitlin said she’s going to induce lactation so she can bf at night to give Leah a break BUT whilst Caitlin is feeding the baby, Leah will have to be up pumping to maintain her supply anyway so I don’t understand why Leah can’t be the one to breastfeed and Caitlin does other stuff to help out like changing baby’s nappy, making sure Leah has a drink and snacks to hand whilst she’s bf baby…
Caitlin’s a very strange person and I find her very unsettling throughout Leah’s pregnancy 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree it seems a little pointless if she's going to have to be up to pump so she can maintain supply. Isn't the plan for Caitlin to then carry Leah's eggs? Why can't she just wait until it's her turn to carry and she can feed then?

Reactions: 4
I pumped for both my babies (pumped and formula) and pumping during the night was no joke 😩😩 so draining. Seems pointless having 2 of you do it when one of you can be helping do other bits!!

Reactions: 5
It’s so weird the share breast feeding it’s like one of thos stories that is going to be in take a break or on day time television….. still think the best friend is the sperm donor

Reactions: 9
I think the shared breastfeeding is really cool, it’s amazing that it’s possible. But it seems like a lot of work to induce lactation. I follow another couple called Allie and Sam. Allie is carrying their twins and Sam provided the eggs. Sam is inducing lactation. I don’t really see why it would be necessary for a single baby, it makes more sense to do it for twins though!

Reactions: 15
The shared feeding in my opinion is a bit ridiculous. Leah will need to bf exclusively or she’ll have to pump also, if she doesn’t she’ll get clogs and her supply will drop not to mention it helps her uterus contract back to its normal size. Why can’t she just let her bf and the creepy one could feed a pumped bottle? Their relationship is so bleeping weird, they have a baby on the way and getting married but haven’t left home or had a real job… wtf

Reactions: 17
They are acting like the baby is just a toy or pass the parcel with this shared BF thing and it's just weird.

Reactions: 16
It wouldn’t be so weird if the creepy gingerbread couldn’t carry children on they was only going to have one baby but creepy is ment to carry the next one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Que all new posts about her lactating journey. Give it five minutes after birth it will all be videos of her breastfeeding the baby. Leah in the bed redundant she’s done her job .

Reactions: 7
Shared lactation is very much a thing, but it’s not as easy as they seem to think it’s going to be.

• Heart
Que all new posts about her lactating journey. Give it five minutes after birth it will all be videos of her breastfeeding the baby. Leah in the bed redundant she’s done her job .
I don’t see Caitlin breastfeeding. Even pumping.
But Leah may be ok with that.

Reactions: 1
Honestly it just feels like they are doing all this stuff for tiktok engagement without really thinking of the consequences, the wedding, the baby, now the shared bf. It all comes across as so unnatural and weird but maybe that's just how their videos are, I saw a snippet of a live and then seemed slightly more normal tbh.

Reactions: 10
Doesn't Caitlin have health conditions too? I feel like I recall pictures of her in wheelchairs

Reactions: 2
I think the shared breastfeeding is really cool, it’s amazing that it’s possible. But it seems like a lot of work to induce lactation. I follow another couple called Allie and Sam. Allie is carrying their twins and Sam provided the eggs. Sam is inducing lactation. I don’t really see why it would be necessary for a single baby, it makes more sense to do it for twins though!
I agree it's very cool, and would be amazing for twins. Seems a bit much for one baby though.
I am currently BF and it's HARD my baby sleeps through the night now but I don't as I wake up engorged. It's really tricky to fine tune your supply and there's a lot of time and discomfort involved at times.

• Heart
I find all the wedding photos so weird. Leah is always looking at Caitlin but Caitlin is never looking at Leah, kissing her etc. Its like it's Caitlin's day and Leah is an inconvenience to her. Seeing that the dresses and other things were gifted says it all about these two. What happens when their following starts decreasing? How are they going to afford a child? And good luck getting a mortgage by saying your job is TikTok, no lender would accept that, especially if they have a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Read on the comments that the dresses being so similar was pure coincidence. Yeah right hahah no chance

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.