Caitlinandleahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They donā€™t look in love it seems so fake and now ther stuck canā€™t be dealing with the ginger ones devil eyes like over protective much

Reactions: 14
Wow...she really couldn't wait one day. Had to get HER post in of HER in HER dress
Sheā€™s such a narcissist itā€™s insane. Even on the baby updates itā€™s HER saying ā€œsheā€™s x many weeks nowā€ like can Leah speak for herself???

Reactions: 8
Leah (Iā€™ve finally learned their names šŸ˜ƒ) looks much better than Caitlyn in every single way. All
I see when I look at Caitlyn is those CRAZY PSYCHOPATH EYES! šŸ˜±šŸ˜± Oh, and the stupid rigid fringeā€¦ but mainly the eye thing haha

Reactions: 10
Both of their dresses are beautiful, I'm just not sure about the matching hair and head bands. Leah seems so much more natural and genuine unlike crazy eyes

Reactions: 7
Leah (Iā€™ve finally learned their names šŸ˜ƒ) looks much better than Caitlyn in every single way. All
I see when I look at Caitlyn is those CRAZY PSYCHOPATH EYES! šŸ˜±šŸ˜± Oh, and the stupid rigid fringeā€¦ but mainly the eye thing haha

Leahā€™s the dark hair, yeah? If so she did look amaaaaaazing

Reactions: 4
Caitlin literally had to make it all about her didnā€™t she
-First she gets to post her solo video before Leahā€™s so that the very first thing we see on their wedding day is HER
-Then she writes the song for their wedding video (do we think it was their first dance song toošŸ« ) knowing this will generate attention and compliments galore etc etc
-Thirdly like someone else mentioned she conveniently was skinnier than Leah for the wedding and all the photos/ videos that will come of it.

I think Leah looked AMAZING btw and I donā€™t even think looking ā€˜skinnyā€™ should be a thing or be praised but knowing their background with having EDs and everything part of me does think Caitlin knew Leah would end up being noticeably pregnant (still tiny lol) for the wedding, back at the time they planned their IVF journey!!

Anyway Leah looked very genuine and emotional from what Iā€™ve seen so far, whilst with Caitlin everything she does from the faces she makes to her body language is based on how it will look on camera!

Reactions: 18
Living at home still but married and pregnant. These idiots probably donā€™t even know how to pay a water bill. Theyā€™re in for a shock šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 21
These 2 idiots are always on my FYP !! Iā€™m glad thereā€™s a thread for them and others think the same about how weird they both are . I loved both the dresses but I thought the ginger demonic-looking oneā€™s (Caitlin??) was pretty but it didnā€™t really suit her . Like the dress looked like it was wearing her , not the other way around !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These 2 idiots are always on my FYP !! Iā€™m glad thereā€™s a thread for them and others think the same about how weird they both are . I loved both the dresses but I thought the ginger demonic-looking oneā€™s (Caitlin??) was pretty but it didnā€™t really suit her . Like the dress looked like it was wearing her , not the other way around !
Ginger demonic šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 10
pahaha, ginger demonic. Iā€™m dead šŸ’€šŸ’€

youā€™ve described her perfectly šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.