Caitlinandleahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being stupid but how can it look like Leah if it’s caitlins egg & a random guy?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For cutesy cause they’re gonna carry each other’s babies.
I personally can't imagine Caitlin carrying a baby, I get the vibe that it would all be too much inconvenience for her and that shes too much of a petulant child for something as serious and potentially challenging as pregnancy and childbirth..

Reactions: 12
That’s what I thought🤣 it won’t have Leah’s DNA surely (maybe a trace but not enough to influence facial features)
There won’t even be a trace, it will have 50% Caitlins DNA and 50% of the guy they got the sperm from’s DNA

Reactions: 5
Is Leah Cypriot? I vaguely recal watching a TikTok about their sperm donor and I’m sure they said he was Cypriot? I always wondered if they had chosen a donor based as closely to Leah’s features as possible? X

Reactions: 2
This is so weird....why has she had her gf egg put in her ?
I know they’re cringe but I think it’s a bit harsh calling this weird. It’s called shared motherhood and it’s a valid way for lesbians to both experience the pregnancy, for example I’ve considered it with my own partner as she might not be able to carry, but I can, and it would mean we could still have a child that’s biologically hers (and 50% the donor) even though it would be me who is pregnant and give birth etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know they’re cringe but I think it’s a bit harsh calling this weird. It’s called shared motherhood and it’s a valid way for lesbians to both experience the pregnancy, for example I’ve considered it with my own partner as she might not be able to carry, but I can, and it would mean we could still have a child that’s biologically hers (and 50% the donor) even though it would be me who is pregnant and give birth etc.
Agreed. I can't abide caitlin or leah even, but i think carrying for each other is a really lovely way to.have both parents involved in the creation.🥰🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: 10
I caught some of their TT Live earlier. I don’t know what is is, but there’s something quite sinister about Caitlin.

Reactions: 12
It’s like there the first people to ever get pregnant asking about there baby star sign blah blah

Can you imagine Caitlin’s mug shot, a scruffy fringe, jumpsuit and an angry face!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do feel like Leah would mature and be a good mum. Unfortunately she's doing it with controlling Caitlyn 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 9
Just wondering if Leah has ever mentioned being deaf/hard of hearing? I know several people who are, and Leah’s speech sounds very similar

Reactions: 6
Just wondering if Leah has ever mentioned being deaf/hard of hearing? I know several people who are, and Leah’s speech sounds very similar
There was something about a speech impediment mentioned a few posts earlier…quite a few posts.
Don’t quote me on that though..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.