Caitlinandleahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lipstick filter randomly jumping back on 💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just can’t get over how creepy and weird that one with the fringe is, she has absolutely crazy eyes! I’d be scared if I were the other one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crazy how the bump only looks bigger on bump update videos. the rest she looks normal
Yes! The video they’ve recently uploaded about the clothes. Bump is being pushed out, as she jumped back you can see it’s not big.

no shame in being excited by the bump at all, but forcing it just seems weird to me! It’ll grow its own rate and own time.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think that Caitlin looks at Leah like she's an incubator? The updates are more about Caitlin and all these videos of her kissing Leah's belly but with Leah's head cut off? I find Caitlin very unsettling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s the stupid head tilt for me… I’d be worried sleeping next to her she looks dangerous

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that Caitlin looks at Leah like she's an incubator? The updates are more about Caitlin and all these videos of her kissing Leah's belly but with Leah's head cut off? I find Caitlin very unsettling.
Yes. There’s no way Caitlin would allow a baby to ruin her body. If Leah thinks that Caitlin would even consider carrying the next one then she is very wrong

Reactions: 7
Agreed with above. However I also feel she’s a bit jealous of the attention Leah gets for being pregnant . Does anyone else get that vibe?

Reactions: 13
Agreed with above. However I also feel she’s a bit jealous of the attention Leah gets for being pregnant . Does anyone else get that vibe?
Oh god yeah, when Leah's talking about being pregnant she gives a vacant look like shes just waiting for her to finish talking so she can say something. Odd odd couple

Reactions: 8
She put on her IG this morning asking for advice on inducing lactation without being pregnant.

Not just me that finds that odd, surely?

She seems the type to make Leah bottle feed just so the baby doesn’t get that bond with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She put on her IG this morning asking for advice on inducing lactation without being pregnant.

Not just me that finds that odd, surely?
Your milk doesn't even come in properly until after baby is born... getting a bit ahead of herself there!

Reactions: 2
What the hell is their latest ad? I don’t understand what it is they’re advertising…

“if you get distracted by your phone or your oven” wtf?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.