Caitlin Moran #did not stay at home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is getting spammed with her 'send in the army' tweet.
They also posted the tweet where someone asked her if she was concerned about the lack of POC in 'Girls'. Her reply 'Nope. I literally could not give a tit'.
Charming.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just had a look at her feed. She truly is a steaming pile of hypocrisy isn’t she? even her chipping in to the Dominic Cummings debate. Vile.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought there were so many dogs at some point because her family bred dogs. I don't think they had 14 pet dogs.

She’s got a new book out in September. I hope in some of the interviews she does to promote it, at least one of the journos asks her about breaking lockdown

WE WON’T FORGET CAITLIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s got a new book out in September. I hope in some of the interviews she does to promote it, at least one of the journos asks her about breaking lockdown

WE WON’T FORGET CAITLIN!
Is it about growing up in a bohemian style council house and then getting a job as a music journo at an improbably young age? I feel like this hasn’t been done yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is it about growing up in a bohemian style council house and then getting a job as a music journo at an improbably young age? I feel like this hasn’t been done yet.
I swear she must just copy and paste Danny Bakers books, replacing “three bed inner city council house” and “dock worker father” for “northern council house” and “unemployable father”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 178758

Recommend browsing the thread!
I like that she’s finally being called out for the basic witch she is. She is NOT this pillar of feminism like she made every young twenty something believe back in the day, she has NOTHING of importance to say and her columns are on par with something you’d read in Heat magazine. I can’t stand her. I always got a bad vibe from her and I’m happy the world is waking up

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I like that she’s finally being called out for the basic witch she is. She is NOT this pillar of feminism like she made every young twenty something believe back in the day, she has NOTHING of importance to say and her columns are on par with something you’d read in Heat magazine. I can’t stand her. I always got a bad vibe from her and I’m happy the world is waking up
I remember in her first book there was a discussion of giving up seats on the tube etc for women.. her argument was basically yes you should, women could be pregnant, could be with period pains, menopause, hence should always be given a seat... this was basically the point I disregarded anything she said, so weird to basically say women are weaker ? And I don’t recall anyone really commenting on this ?

Reactions: 2
Trying to do a cross thread link
Also, her parents were poor but not WC, they met at university in the 70
Ugh she is hateful. She is actually getting worse. Who knew that was possible? And can she still brand herself as working class with the wealthy lifestyle she has had for a long time now?

And this is nice isn't it? Lauren Laverne giving an unknown teen a helping hand onto the music scene? Only Eaves Wilder is Caitlin Moran and Pete Paphides daughter. A fact none of them are mentioning :unsure:
Not sure if this will work but want to give @Jellybean credit, it’s from the Sally Hughes thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There's a post in the Sali Hughes thread by @Jelly Bean which links to Caitlin's daughter's twitter feed. Seems Lauren Laverne played her new song on 6 Music. I googled Eaves Wilder and there's a bit of press but no mention of her parents.

Trying to do a cross thread link
Also, her parents were poor but not WC, they met at university in the 70

Not sure if this will work but want to give @Jellybean credit, it’s from the Sally Hughes thread.
Cross post!

Reactions: 6
What is it with certain blue tickers insisting they're working class? See also: Jack Monroe and Sali Hughes

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.