Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Mines are in the fridge to see if it brings out the flavour more since both are extremely bland, tried it when I first got them then haven't tried again, also got two of each to see if both taste the same or if Cadbury is messing with us an have numerous different tasting ones so everyone thinks differently
They taste different if they have been refrigerated.

Reactions: 3

Ensay

VIP Member
I thought 1 tasted like strawberries and cream. Couldn't really place 2.

I wasn't impressed with either, though, so I won't be buying them after their flavours are revealed.

Reactions: 2

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
02 I really didn't like, very fruity/berry-esque. I saw blue slush puppie somewhere and whilst I wouldn't agree with that, its that sort of vibe i think. 01 is much nicer, very nutty and Kinder Bueno-y on first sniff, and first bite, but then something fruity settles after its gone. Strawberry or raspberry? I cant figure it out tho! Luckily the draw ends on the 7th October so not long to wait to find out!
From the clues they gave blue slush puppy is the only one I could think of that fits all the clues for that one

HoGi

VIP Member
Picked up both today in tesco.

Trying them in a bit so will report back

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
Never thought of that, I've never had one of those before but could be an probably why the taste seemed to go between them

She usually eats those an it was the first thing that come to her but didn't know they were in season, that's intresting
Bushes and hedgerows are full of the little buggers ripening at the moment. Cadbury's might just have timed it so :).

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Had number 2 today. It’s like calpol. I actually liked it. Its like the strawberry roses only the filling isn’t gooey. I would eat that one again but it wouldn’t be my fave chocolate ever

• Sick

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
I saw these for the first time yesterday and knew Tattle would explain!!

I have an overriding fear it would become a Harry Potter moment and discover it was ear wax flavour 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick

LookyLou

I've been all over the place, two asdas, two tescos and a B&Ms 😂😂 I just cannot find them

My dad loves Turkish delight, if it's like that then he will be happy 😅
Try the bigger Tesco stores and look for a separate stand at the end of aisles. That's where I found them today.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
02 I really didn't like, very fruity/berry-esque. I saw blue slush puppie somewhere and whilst I wouldn't agree with that, its that sort of vibe i think. 01 is much nicer, very nutty and Kinder Bueno-y on first sniff, and first bite, but then something fruity settles after its gone. Strawberry or raspberry? I cant figure it out tho! Luckily the draw ends on the 7th October so not long to wait to find out!

LookyLou

I know it’s a ‘mystery’ but is that not just crap chocolate if you invent a flavour and it differs so wildly each guess from person to person 🤣

I’ve seen comments on Twitter guessing #2 tastes from Turkish delight to Rum and Raisin to Bubblegum
Yes, it's very strange that the flavours aren't immediately recognisable and seem to vary wildly between people. I'm getting banana now for No.2, though Turkish Delight does seem a feasible option. 😄

Tea_and_Biscuits

A friend brought one round for us to try and we all thought it was a different flavour! We had strawberry, banana, mango and rhubarb as guesses so it's obviously something fruity. It wasn't unpleasant but it was a bit sweet for my tastes. I prefer dark chocolate!

A friend brought one round for us to try and we all thought it was a different flavour! We had strawberry, banana, mango and rhubarb as guesses so it's obviously something fruity. It wasn't unpleasant but it was a bit sweet for my tastes. I prefer dark chocolate!

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Try the bigger Tesco stores and look for a separate stand at the end of aisles. That's where I found them today.
Thanks, going up the town tomorrow so I'll have another look, if I didn't want to try them then of course I'd be seeing them everywhere 😅

• Haha

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
I've been all over the place, two asdas, two tescos and a B&Ms 😂😂 I just cannot find them

My dad loves Turkish delight, if it's like that then he will be happy 😅
Aww bless you trying so hard to get them. I was like this with the orange twirls! I hope they’re enjoyable for you to make it worth it when you do get them!