Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I did wonder if the chocolate was part of the flavour, e.g. my mum guessed Neapolitan ice cream because of the milk chocolate and the inner flavouring, but honestly I’m not sure.

Ensay

VIP Member
I haven’t seen those. But then I always seem to miss limited editions. Apparently there were caramel Twirls but I never spotted one. 😂

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Gotta go to B&Ms later so hopefully get them there, it's a really small asda an tesco by me so probably either sold out or didn't get them in

HoGi

VIP Member
I can’t taste banana at all and I hate banana so can usually taste it even if it’s a tiny amount.
Does anyone else think they could be themed. So like a new range, like dessert? So say banoffee pie and cherry bake eel for example
I'm the same about banana but could definitely tell it was there.

But it was the more chemically banana taste than normal banana taste

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I've been all over the place, two asdas, two tescos and a B&Ms 😂😂 I just cannot find them

I got mine in poundland. Only tried #1 so far, it was disgusting I thought it tasted like turkish delight, won't be buying again. Even my husband who is like a human dustbin didn't like it.
My dad loves Turkish delight, if it's like that then he will be happy 😅

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Is it because it just has flavourings? So they are just chemicals that artificially taste like strawberries or whatever. It doesn't actually contain any of what it is meant to taste of, so they don't have to list it.
Even then it's still in a way leaving out the chemical names for its flavourings which I get since you have to guess, just makes me curious as to how it works with the new allergies law since I'd have expected things like ethyl or isoamyl to have been on it, the E numbers I think are soy based, still really want to try these although I do hate strawberry flavoured chocolate 🤢😂

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Thanks will have another look an never thought of Iceland either, I always forget its not just freezer food they do there