Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
The competition may have closed, but they're clearly not going to reveal the flavours until the truckloads of bars sat languishing unwanted in the pound shops and discounters have been shifted a bit more.

Please can whoever actually likes these flavours hurry up and buy some more so that Cadbury's can stop dragging it out

1665226559203.png

• Angry
Reactions: 4

LookyLou

Been reading twitter an it's amazing what people will taste when they don't know what it is, it's going from praline to strawberry to blueberry for bar one
I think there are multiple flavours in the mix, not just a straight flavour. No.1 is sickly sweet and tasted like raspberries and then toasted nuts to me, No.2 tasted like acetone. Both are hideous.

To save you the runaround, you could give each store a ring to check if they have them in stock before leaving home. I'm sure in a week's time you'll be seeing them everywhere!

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Been reading twitter an it's amazing what people will taste when they don't know what it is, it's going from praline to strawberry to blueberry for bar one

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
No2 definitely has banana in it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

No1 defo has a nutty taste.

Husband thinks maybe cherry bakewell.
I can’t taste banana at all and I hate banana so can usually taste it even if it’s a tiny amount.
Does anyone else think they could be themed. So like a new range, like dessert? So say banoffee pie and cherry bake eel for example

Reactions: 3

Snippysnips

VIP Member
If you haven't found it by tomorrow.

My spare email address is: [email protected]

No charge. Unless I get more then one email claiming to be Snippy. :LOL:
Haha thanks, today I tried poundland, Wilkos an poubdstretcher in the quest to find these, I still have Iceland, the range an spar I think before am out of town 🤣🤣

I'd never expect someone to send them out to me especially the price of mail these days but that's kind 😊 I am determined to find them 😅

Rainbow1

VIP Member
One of the food pages I follow on insta said they thought #2 was bubblegum

another food page said it tasted like vomit 🤣

• Haha

101d

VIP Member
IMO

Number 1 - strawberries & cream
Number 2 - blue raspberry

I'm convinced they've released more than one flavour for each. How can everyones guesses be mad different

Ensay

VIP Member
IMO

Number 1 - strawberries & cream
Number 2 - blue raspberry

I'm convinced they've released more than one flavour for each. How can everyones guesses be mad different
I think it just shows that synthetic flavourings aren't much good. :D

Spacegirl1

So blue slushy and rhubarb and custard were correct! I get blue slushy but what the hell, rhubarb and custard? Didn’t get any hint of that whatsoever!