c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen on someones live that apparently chy had an abortion and apparently no one knew. She had asked Rosh to go with her and look after her and that she was knocked out from the meds from it? Rosh has had her phone to keep in contact to makw it look like shes ok still? Thats why when people started coming to find out was wrong they both freaked out. I dont know how true it is. But the whole situation is messy.
Utter bullshit. She is not on prescribed drugs or anything like it. Not sure how true the abortion bit is but there is no way she is high from drugs by a doctor.

Reactions: 9
On the vid about Roshante explaining everything he genuinely comes across as very intelligent, well spoken and funny he could have made a decent career from this but he’s chose to be a woman on Tik tok. 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Utter bullshit. She is not on prescribed drugs or anything like it. Not sure how true the abortion bit is but there is no way she is high from drugs by a doctor.
I’ve had an abortion a long time ago and the medication didn’t make me sleepy or out of it it was just trying to sleep through the cramps. (Obviously it could be different for everyone just my opinion!)

Reactions: 9
The drugs they give you for abortions aren’t sedatives. The only time anyone might be prescribed a sedative drug is if they’re having a surgical abortion (which she obviously hasn’t had) and are extremely anxious.
If she has been prescribed a sedative then it’ll be for something else but to me it looks like drugs supplied by roshante tbh.

Reactions: 8
It’s so hard to know what the truth is. So many conflicting comments on TikTok. Montana was saying she didn’t have the same experience that chy has had when she was with Rosh so who knows what’s gone on

Reactions: 1
The truths gonna come out eventually. Has anyone seens chys bruise on her face?

Reactions: 4
LAST NIGHT WAS MENTAL!!!!!!
Rosh is vile

i think she was pregnant, could tell. She had put weight on,boobs were huge!!! apparently she had a misscarriage last night. There was blood all over the bath and bed

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think she fell asleep and woke up a few hours later and had pins and needles in her legs. Then I stopped watching but I’m guessing it’s got something to do with the blood clot
I didn't knoenshe had a blood clot, maybe its all the stress. I thought Gemma was using Chy and she might well be, but she did seem really concerned for her. I can't believe how invested I am with these scallys.

Apprantly there has been some sort of statement realeased? Regarding Chy been pregnant? Not sure where it is though.

Reactions: 3
Apprantly there has been some sort of statement realeased? Regarding Chy been pregnant? Not sure where it is though.
*trigger warning* i saw paige was live earlier and they was talking about a statement but couldn't see it anywhere either.. but apparentlyyyyy they've come out now and said she had an abortion and rosh said he would take her and then look after her at his house whilst it was all going on. they said the reason they panicked when everyone turned up was because no one knew, not even gemma, that shed had an ab, also the reason why she was so sleepy was just because of the ab.

I call absolute bullshit on that tbh she's pilled up by rosh and that's it. I do wonder tho because montana said she never took pills when she was at roshs yet she ended up in the same way.. anyway she said it was just by drinking magnums and chy is saying that too, im wondering if hes slipping something in to the magnums? also what was the 'vitamin D' int he bottle he showed? diazepam? I take that once in a blue moon as i have chronic pain and that tit knocks me rightttt out for hours and you can not wake up until it wears off

Reactions: 8
i’m sorry but i call bs.
we’ve seen rosh on his own lives completely out of it. so it’s a hell of a coincidence that montana and chy ended up both out of it around him too.
the whole abortion story sounds like a whole load of crap that they’ve made up.
chy did have a massive bruise on her face i literally just saw a video of it

Reactions: 13
i’m sorry but i call bs.
we’ve seen rosh on his own lives completely out of it. so it’s a hell of a coincidence that montana and chy ended up both out of it around him too.
the whole abortion story sounds like a whole load of crap that they’ve made up.
chy did have a massive bruise on her face i literally just saw a video of it
I totally agree with you. She’s piled on weight because she’s living off drugs, drink, and tit food, she only cooks when she goes home and we all know that’s once a month 😅
Rosh changed after his surgery last year so he’s definitely become dependent on pills.

Edit to add: everyone was so shocked Chy was laughing last night but this is how she grew up: around addiction, police, social services and constant arguments so this is all normal for her in a very sad way. She needs a lot of help or she’ll end up dead.

Reactions: 11
I totally agree with you. She’s piled on weight because she’s living off drugs, drink, and tit food, she only cooks when she goes home and we all know that’s once a month 😅
Rosh changed after his surgery last year so he’s definitely become dependent on pills.

Edit to add: everyone was so shocked Chy was laughing last night but this is how she grew up: around addiction, police, social services and constant arguments so this is all normal for her in a very sad way. She needs a lot of help or she’ll end up dead.

exactly! she was also laughing because she didn’t even know where she was for a few minutes she was out of it . she was shocked that tommy and mally actually turned up.
to her this is all fun and games but i don’t think she realises the danger she puts herself in.
she will sadly end up dead , people have tried to help her but chy thinks it’s jealousy and that she’s untouchable.

exactly! she was also laughing because she didn’t even know where she was for a few minutes she was out of it . she was shocked that tommy and mally actually turned up.
to her this is all fun and games but i don’t think she realises the danger she puts herself in.
she will sadly end up dead , people have tried to help her but chy thinks it’s jealousy and that she’s untouchable.
I don't think Chy knew what actually happened properly she seemed confused. Her stories changed every 2 minutes. Also she said she hadnt taken anything and wasnt drunk but theres literally screen recording of her telling Gemma to shut up because shes high.

Ricky saying she has an important meeting with her housing today. What happened to thar order she had put on her by the police and social n stuff that was like qn asbo and why aint social getting involved.
Its all so confusing but we will here the real story at some point.

I’m sure that Roshante is on the brown. Every time I’ve seen him live he’s sat gouching

Reactions: 7
This live is really uncomfortable to watch tbh. Chy seems completely out of it ngl, it’s like she wants to leave but is too drugged up to figure out where her suitcase is or where her stuff is. She’s bleeding all over her clothes and bed because she didn’t even remember to put a tampon in….

Reactions: 5
he used to be addicted to sleeping tablets but no doubt he is now on the brown.
as much as chy needs to grow up and work on herself roshante is vile. he “loves” chy at the moment ebcause he is quite clearly drugging her , using her cards and her money.
i saw this coming a mile off , he has wanted her from day one.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.