c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant stand Gemma, have beverage liked her. The way she speaks to people is disgusting, I'd be embarrassed if taht was my mother.

She said some pretty awful things to Mally tonight but usually she's flashing her bits at him 🤮

Reactions: 3
Wow I’ve missed so much. So has carma been pts? I just saw a video Johnny did saying they are getting don’t for claiming universal credit?
---
Okay I’ve just seen another video of chy signing the dog over to the police to be pts. She just couldn’t be arsed to try and save that dog. So sad. That dog deserved more

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
My heart hurts for that poor dog

Chyanne is an absolute selfish disgrace :mad::mad::mad:

That dog never stood a chance under her care

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Chy is vile!!! I don’t give a duck if she grew up in the care system that doesn’t give her the green light to do what ever the duck she wants!
I seriously hope karma comes back to her later in life because she deserves every last bit she gets🤢

Reactions: 13
How are people on here still feeling sorry for h chy v she knows what she’s doing and now an innocent dog has lost its life!?

Reactions: 8
How are people on here still feeling sorry for h chy v she knows what she’s doing and now an innocent dog has lost its life!?
I've felt sorry for her in the past but she's been given help & a hand & turning it down, even her friend Johnny got hit & she doesn't seem to care. Unfortunately now it's going to be a case of learn the hard way & she won't until she reaches rock bottom

Reactions: 1
I don’t feel sorry for her, that’s not the same thing as saying she’s not safe. She thinks she knows it all and doesn’t listen to anyone. She’s being taken advantage of by all these men who don’t give a tit about her: she has no adults (apart from professionals who she doesn’t trust) in her life who do care about her and want the best for her. She will make bad decisions and bad things will happen to her, this is what happens when you don’t have a proper family, you become dysfunctional. It’s also why care leavers have social workers for a longer period of time. If she doesn’t get free of this lot she will end up a drug addict with an even worse life.

Reactions: 9
Because people are multifaceted? You can feel sorry for Chy because of the terrible childhood she has experienced, and appreciate that the lack of care and guidance shown to her as she was growing up (which is something she had absolutely no control over) is a factor which has contributed hugely to the way she behaves as an adult. However equally you can also be critical of her when she does things which harm others.
Just because I feel sorry for Chy because of how she suffered as a kid, that doesn’t mean I’m giving her an excuse for her behaviour, all humans are capable of change and I hope that Chy finds the right path in life soon.

That said, I do think the responsible thing probably was to get the dog euthanized given the situation. It’s a shame but at the end of the day, it was aggressive and had attacked other animals. There’s no way she would have rehomed it and if she had kept it things would have spiraled out of control and the dog could potentially have ended up attacking a child or something.
Realistically it’s getting to the point where there needs to be more legislation put in place to prevent people from obtaining these large, aggressivw breeds and then having to get them put down or rehomed when they realize they cannot handle them.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the video of Johnny, apparently been punched by Tommy? Idk why Johnny even associates with them or Chy.

Reactions: 1
She’s had a pregnancy scare and a dog put down in a week. She’s 19 - it’s absolute madness. We’ve seen others ruin their lives by through tiktok, but she’s doing it at an extraordinary speed. Shame because deep down, she does have some sweet qualities.

My heart hurts for that poor dog

Chyanne is an absolute selfish disgrace :mad::mad::mad:

That dog never stood a chance under her care
Poor dog ;( and I’ve just heard what she done to other animals in her care!! What is wrong with this vile sick witch !!! Why has no one kicked the f out of her ?! Can’t believe what I’ve read 🤮😫

Reactions: 2
i find it so funny people want her off tiktok because of the dog setting up petitions etc but were turning a blind eye to when she was quite visibly being groomed.
---
They’re now saying the dog has not been put down, wish they’d have a straight story!
apparently it’s alive and people are raising money to get it back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.