Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ashshakur93

She cries to deflect from whatever she’s done. I really don’t understand people supporting her.

Reactions: 9

Mdance

Chatty Member
I've seen on someones live that apparently chy had an abortion and apparently no one knew. She had asked Rosh to go with her and look after her and that she was knocked out from the meds from it? Rosh has had her phone to keep in contact to makw it look like shes ok still? Thats why when people started coming to find out was wrong they both freaked out. I dont know how true it is. But the whole situation is messy.
Utter bullshit. She is not on prescribed drugs or anything like it. Not sure how true the abortion bit is but there is no way she is high from drugs by a doctor.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I agree with everything which has been said about Chy over the last few pages. I genuinely believe that the reason why she acts out, behaves aggressively and allows men to use her constantly is because she has had next to no guidance in life from responsible adults and has been shown very little love or care. I really hope that she sorts herself out and gets away from all these horrid older men, she’s a likable girl and has potential imo.
I’m glad that this thread has taken a softer approach towards Chy because some of the things people say about her on tiktok are utterly vile.

Ashshakur93

On the vid about Roshante explaining everything he genuinely comes across as very intelligent, well spoken and funny he could have made a decent career from this but he’s chose to be a tramp on Tik tok. 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Utter bullshit. She is not on prescribed drugs or anything like it. Not sure how true the abortion bit is but there is no way she is high from drugs by a doctor.
I’ve had an abortion a long time ago and the medication didn’t make me sleepy or out of it it was just trying to sleep through the cramps. (Obviously it could be different for everyone just my opinion!)

PrawnPurse

I seriously don’t understand how this thread is so quiet.
The girls got drama daily - admittedly, most of it faked, but still…

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I'm due back to work soon after being off for 3 months, due to a broken leg. I have no idea how I'm going to get my sleeping pattern due to the constant car crash that is these guys 🫠 I tried to go to bed early yesterday.. but as usual kicks off at midnight 🤣
I think there’s a simple solution…we all need to quit our jobs, claim benefits, sit on live for hours begging for gifts and cause a bit of drama to get views. That way people are giving us their hard earned money while we do fuck all and we get to keep up with the drama.

I hope you and your leg are doing okay and you manage to get back to a decent sleep routine!

• Haha

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
I'm sure Jade/Loz in the live said yesterday that Chyannes dog is an illegal breed, and isn't registered or insured? Is this true?

That poor dogs life, absolutely awful, I really hope she has a good ending and finds a loving owner.

• Sad
CHY exposed mo on her live. She said he was recording her when she was filming her of content off his second phone and also said last night they dry humped with clothes on, and he cummed in his boxers

• Sick
  • Haha

Pampas

So the lowdown...
Mally, Tommy and Paige decided to go and 'rescue' Chy from Roshante. When they got there Tommy and Mally stayed downstairs and Paige went up banging on the door, shouting the little girls name. Horrific screaming could be heard then the Live cut.

When they came back it appeared that Roshante had thrown a smart whip out the window, smashing it.

After that, all hell broke loose. Police arrived along with a baying crowd of tik tokkers ( hardly surprising as they've been saying Roshantes address all day long.)

Paige nearly got arrested as she was hysterical telling the police that she's had a 5 year relationship with the little girl and she wanted access to her.

Whilst all this chaos was going on Chy was seen at the window laughing and Mally fancied one of the policewoman and was waiting to chat her up.
How dumb and disrespectful is he to the policewoman whilst she's trying to do a serious job????

After this you might as well say it turned into some kind of 'meet and greet' with fans bigging up these guys to make their heads swell even bigger than they already were.

They did say that if Chy wants to stay there that's now her lookout.

They are currently on their way home, hyper and positively giddy discussing the viewers (at one point 25k people watching) and how many gifts and likes they've got.

The Police stated that there was no immediate concern for Chy but I'd be very surprised if the child is not taken away. What an awful scenario for that poor little girl to witness... all for the likes and egos of this most bizarre new breed of people.

There was one funny point though.... a policewoman could be heard asking ' what is this? Some kind of circus???'

kek93x

Tommy gives me perv vibes the way he’s talking about banging chy & how many times millie has to say NO & he keeps asking her ‘ chy can’t take wood we went 3 times & she was finished ‘ telling millie to get involved. He’s a full on creep

Windermere

VIP Member
Don't know how she can now suddenly be in such good spirits without a care in the world after what's happened. I would be sat there going absolutely crazy at the uncertainty of my dogs life !!! Crazy

Pampas

I saw some of that and I can't understand Gemma and why at 40 years of age she is acting like that and always with young people, she needs to grow up and be a mother.
I took it that she was jealous of Faye and I don't think Fay seemed interested in Tommy, who in their right mind would be?

Does Tommy have learning difficulties?
Yes, I think Gemma suffers from INSANE jealousy. The only vibes from Fay towards Tommy was that she seemed to be offering genuine help and guidance. I think the problem with people like Gemma ( and Chy too for that matter) is that they don't understand or have never experienced non sexual relationships between men and women.

I've also wondered if Tommy has some kind of learning difficulties. The way he speaks is very laboured and slow.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Does anyone know how her interview went about Carma today?
Very much doubt she went. Originally it was Wednesday she was going to see Carma then same day have a voluntary interview about who she bought carma from and producing papers that proved her supposed xl bully breed. She even told J it was wednesday & he travelled down to support her! She takes the piss.

Yesterday she said it wasnt wednesday afterall and that she had to wait until some chief was back. She said she was ringing 101 daily to find out how Carma was..apparently Carma is being taken for walks all the time,very happy and not stuck in kennels. What a lie. She says she has solicitors behind her to fight her case in court to get her back...absolute lies.

She is more interested in living her "lit life" with Modeen 🤮

• Sick

Windermere

VIP Member
This chyannes live is so distressing, her dog has been taken away by the police. She's in the street screaming and crying

I feel so sorry for that poor dog. It needs permanently rehoming to a stable owner ☹ ☹ ☹ I hope she doesn't get put down. She's been seized and they need to do checks in case she's mixed with a pitbull

• Sad