Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
I saw a live where Tommy was talking to a lady called Fay who was very respectfully telling him he should be fasting as it was the first day of Ramadan. Gemma was in the background interrupting and being boisterous and disrespectful to Fay, even at one point shoving 4 cakes in her mouth at once to the camera.
Tommy didn't argue with Fay and looked very guilty and said the reason he hadn't fasted was because he had 'travelled' that day.... which is a bit of a pisstake as I work for an airline and am in Saudi right now and yesterday most of our passengers were fasting, without any complaint on the 7 hour flight. He only went from London to Birmingham by car, which can't be more than a couple of hours!
Afterwards, Gemma went completely off on one at Tommy screaming and shouting at him, saying that he shouldn't have sided with Fay because SHE was his best friend. Tommy stuck to his guns, saying Fay was right and that he should have been fasting.
The Live ended abruptly and apparently Gemma attacked him with a bottle and the next thing the Live came back and she was in a car, daring Tommy to come downstairs out of the hotel where she threatened that she would get lots of 'Birmingham man' to do him in ( all whilst making gun and gang gestures)
Gemma was so aggressive and out of control that Tommy looked genuinely scared ( as I would be too...she's nuts!) and as far as I saw, stayed holed up in his hotel room.
I saw some of that and I can't understand Gemma and why at 40 years of age she is acting like that and always with young people, she needs to grow up and be a mother.
I took it that she was jealous of Faye and I don't think Fay seemed interested in Tommy, who in their right mind would be?

Does Tommy have learning difficulties?

Reactions: 4

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Or pregnant
She said she struggles to get pregnant. I’m assuming she isn’t on contraception as she said she’s been doing stuff for years and hasn’t got pregnant (she was talking about it on live with Chris next to her). Crazy though as she doesn’t seem to use contraception with ANYONE she’s publicly said she’s slept with — not Chris, mally or Tommy. Thank God she can’t get pregnant though last thing she needs is a baby!

edited to add: does anyone remember that she had mally scared thinking she was pregnant for him? He still slept with her unprotected a few times after though 😖.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
That’s a great write up ❤ Makes things make more sense! There’s another thread on here covering some of these guys, called SteadyGemmm I think. I only just found out Olivia is due to be in court soon for murder, her life has been so sad leading up to this, Gem taking advantage like that was messed up.
I agree, I'm very skeptical of Olivia, I feel like she's been let down, obviously whatever happened during the night of the murder there's no justification.. but her whole life is on top of her! If you Google
Olivia Cromwell
Or
Tyrone mulinde (the poor lad who died)
You can read all about it

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
Whata going on .a few days ago she was with chris .then all i saw yesterday was videos of them arguing and now shes with tommy :ROFLMAO:
they went out drinking wednesday night and becky turnt up , they all got drunk apart from chris. it was a whole madness … jonny kept saying chris was kissing becky and chy went absolutely crazy. she apparently stole a charger from a cab driver , she knocked on a random persons door and was so rude.

they all came off live and chris came back on and all you could here was chy sounding so distressed knocking on random peoples doors asking for an ambulance. chris was arrested for a domestic violence , he openly admitted on live when he came out that he “banged her in the face”. he said he did it because she was smashing up his house and this that at the other. personally i don’t think this is the first time he has hit her

she went with jonny and they fell out as jonny called chys mum and her mum wanted her home to sort herself out. whilst speaking to her mum tommy hopped on her life and full on gaslit the crap out of chyanne and we saw his manipulation is full hd. all we know is she’s there now lol who knows where she’ll be tonight

• Wow

SAS20211

VIP Member
Chyanne doesn't know whats gone on or going on. She has no idea. Rosh is manipulating her to control her. He's rinsing her of any money she has. She won't be helped. Kinda hope she loses everything once and for all as bad as it is. She needs a big wake up call.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Tommy and mally to the rescue 🦸‍♂️
---
Noooo they got to roshantes and it’s all kicked off the little girl is there!!
---
I don’t know if anyone else saw it but those screams were horrendous

Last edited:
  • Sad

theGC

VIP Member
I missed the new episode! I’ve seen that chy is with rosh and Paige (his ex) went to his house then was chasing them in the street and attacked chy 😂
---
Is this Roshante transgender?
since I’ve discovered her, she thought she was pregnant by Tommy, then she’s bribing Mally to sleep with her, then she’s a lesbian and has a girlfriend for 2 days and now she’s with this Rosh.
I believe he is intersex, he lived for a long time as a girl but then decided he wanted to be a boy after feeling wrong as a girl for a longtime

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
100% this chris and chy situation will escalate to the point of no return.

i can’t even watch them because it’s way too much.

theGC

VIP Member
Guys does anyone know anything about Riess who does safespace? She seems to be up in eeeeveryones business and getting people to air their laundry and argue, yet won’t ever talk about herself?

Regina George

VIP Member
She keeps coming up on my fyp l! I find her soo jarring and her moaning noises?!
Tbf I’ve only watched her briefly for a week so don’t have any major tea really…

All I know is she keeps going back to her bf who cheats and shes from Newcastle way but fakes the London accent 😂