C..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pully another tiktoker he not in deep like the rest but friends with Ben, think he participated in Sunday smoke against Tommy, some reason (clout) he was hanging around Loz who is Kipzy ex and has a lot of issues it seems when it comes to men! She locked him in a room and wouldn't let him out seems he stayed at hers the night previously, they all went Gemma's and it didn't last long, she got pissed and locked him in a room, apparently she use to do it to Chris too.
Yeah apparently she locked him in the room and got naked so he’d stay. She hid the keys and wouldn’t let him out of her house it was crazy to watch. Think the girl is really lost and needs help and good people around her but she’s surrounded by trash like Gemma who just made the situation worse

Pully another tiktoker he not in deep like the rest but friends with Ben, think he participated in Sunday smoke against Tommy, some reason (clout) he was hanging around Loz who is Kipzy ex and has a lot of issues it seems when it comes to men! She locked him in a room and wouldn't let him out seems he stayed at hers the night previously, they all went Gemma's and it didn't last long, she got pissed and locked him in a room, apparently she use to do it to Chris too.
I watched all that the other night on live it was mad. She was on live after saying it was lies and he knew where the key was. He said she stripped naked too.

Reactions: 1
Always liked pully. Thought he had a girlfriend though but think they have broke up. Followed him since lock down as used to go on the insta lives with Tyrone in lock down then obviously did Sunday smoke. He was also on one of the ksi events for boxing I think as well. I prefer him to Ben and all that lot

Why is her head always tilted up (Loz) does anyone get what I mean hahaha isit to get her best angle
---
Is there a thread for the tik tok court stuff haha just watching it for the first time
---
Sorry one more but this girls angle must be only
One side of her face as why’s she carrying the phone and we’re not even seeing her head move position her neck must be aching

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m sad this thread has gone quiet now
It’s all gone a bit boring with these lot. Chris and Chy are back together but there hasn’t been any major drama/arguments yet and they’re barely live anymore. Tommy has pissed off to zante and now thinks he’s too good for TikTok (doesn’t stop him coming live every now and again to beg for gifts though). And liv/Layla whatever her name is just really sad to watch, although apparently she’s sober now which I hope is true

Reactions: 4
Nor me she’s absolutely vile. Getting back with him when he talks to kids ugh. Can someone make up one?!

Reactions: 1
Sorry to derail bit is there an elsa frost thread? I could find a locked thread and no new ones.

Do you know why? She‘s someone I’d thought would have a very active thread.
I’m not too sure. I think it was really active but for some reason they got locked and a new one wasn’t allowed

Reactions: 2
So Chris has been drinking and is about to drive but it’s okay because chy said he’s a good driver!

• Angry
Reactions: 3