C..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @cheesesavouryqueen for the new thread

Recap:

Well what a whirl wind the last few days have been. Chyanne turned 20 and also entered her y era. She had a little party including Gemma, mylan, j, roshante and Ellie who then ended up in a relationship with chy. For 24 hours.

once everyone had to leave the party apartment, everyone went their separate ways except for chy and Rosh. Everyone told her not to go but chy loves a new bando every week.

Chy went very quiet over the next few days, not sharing her life on live. It appears that Rosh had control of chys phone. The few occasions she was seen on live, she was completely out of it, either asleep or barely with it. Rosh would upload stories of chy asleep to her TikTok. He also deleted all her content on one of main accounts. Whether he was drugging her, nobody knows but she just said she was tired from her period. Please note Ellie thought her drink had been spiked at the party and Montana also spent most of her time asleep while with roshante.

Thursday night comes around and super mally and Tommy are to the rescue! They turn up to roshantes along with Paige who came solely for rush’s daughter who was in the flat. After knocking on the door, the live pauses and the screams that were heard were terrifying. Eventually mally and Tommy come back live and are accompanying the police in trying to break the door down. Because you know, Tommy does chest and legs! Mally, meanwhile is chatting to any female that is around. Rosh had thrown canisters at them and one went through the window.
Eventually pro boxer kicked the door down and the little girl was safely removed. Chy was in no immediate danger so did not have to leave. This then turned into a meet and greet with mally and Tommy buzzing their tits off over the views and the people that turned up to watch the drama unfold.

Rumours were flying around chy was pregnant.

Rosh also said he has spent at least £300 on her bank card which he had control over.

She changed her story several times about what happened. One minute she was asleep, then she was playing with the daughter then she was seen standing at the window laughing.

Chy was seen with what looked like a huge bruise or burn on her face which she claims is a love bite.

Chy, j and Rosh went shopping yesterday where chy paid for all rosh’s daughter things for her birthday today. Apparently rosh threw a chair at chy in public

Chy said she was leaving and going home. She did not leave or go home. She is now step mum and living with Rosh.

Late last night there was a live in which chys mum appeared on telling her to go home. Chy said she has given up her house to be with roshante. He asked her to leave at 4am to which she refused.

Rosh also changed chyannes tampon WHILE SHE WAS ASLEEP

Who knows what this week holds

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Every now and again the mother pops up on tik tok going mad at her to go home from wherever she is. If she’s so worried, I know she has other kids but get yourself down to that house and get your daughter out if she’s really that concerned.

Reactions: 7
Can everyone please let me know their thoughts on Roshante changing her tampon whilst she was sleeping, because I am utterly horrified at this!!! Sorry if it’s already been discussed previously, I did read through and didn’t see it mentioned much from what I could see.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Every now and again the mother pops up on tik tok going mad at her to go home from wherever she is. If she’s so worried, I know she has other kids but get yourself down to that house and get your daughter out if she’s really that concerned.
Whilst I agree with you, I don’t think chy would leave. I think she would only leave for Gemma and Gemma is in no fit state to go and get her right now
---
Can everyone please let me know their thoughts on Roshante changing her tampon whilst she was sleeping, because I am utterly horrified at this!!! Sorry if it’s already been discussed previously, I did read through and didn’t see it mentioned much from what I could see.
Absolutely horrific. I’ve just added it to the recap. I knew there was loads I had missed. How she is okay with that I will never know!

Reactions: 5
Extremely messed up. I would be calling the police if that was done to me

Reactions: 4
Extremely messed up. I would be calling the police if that was done to me
My thoughts exactly, I don’t say this lightly because generally I try to see the bigger picture, but this just made my skin crawl, I can’t even imagine how violated I would feel waking up to someone having done such an intimate thing to me. It’s scary🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
It is 100% wrong. If he thought it needed to be changed. He should have woken her up so she could do it herself. I wonder if Chy's mum or any of her friends have/will report this to the police.

I wasn’t blaming Chy for the situation with her mum, it’s obviously so complicated and there is a reason why she left home so young
Chy doesn’t want to accept anyone is grooming or using her, ever and it’s really worrying

Reactions: 2
This whole thing is making me really uneasy. As bad as Tommy and Modeen are and even Chris none of them have me this awful feeling.

I'm not keen on Gemma but those 2 weeks she was at Chys and they were cooking proper meals, she seemed happy and level headed, the most she did was smoke a joint.

As a mother I'd never give up on my child but there's 3 sides to every story and they all say different things. I imagine she was difficult but doesn't seem like she had a nurturing upbringing before that. I do think her mum loves her and tbh there's not a lot she can do now, she wouldn't even leave with the police.

I wish someone could help her, as a mother it makes me so sad

Reactions: 14
This whole thing is making me really uneasy. As bad as Tommy and Modeen are and even Chris none of them have me this awful feeling.

I'm not keen on Gemma but those 2 weeks she was at Chys and they were cooking proper meals, she seemed happy and level headed, the most she did was smoke a joint.

As a mother I'd never give up on my child but there's 3 sides to every story and they all say different things. I imagine she was difficult but doesn't seem like she had a nurturing upbringing before that. I do think her mum loves her and tbh there's not a lot she can do now, she wouldn't even leave with the police.

I wish someone could help her, as a mother it makes me so sad
I agree I think it’s because Rosh looks terrifying sometimes and the way he speaks to people is not okay.
---
Apparently she had to leave by 8am this morning. Does anyone know if she did?

Last edited:
Not only did he change the tampon he did 'things' with her whilst it was out. Of which she couldnt remember.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Not only did he change the tampon he did 'things' with her whilst it was out. Of which she couldnt remember.
Jesus he is vile. She needs to get out of there asap and report him
---
What’s everyone’s opinions on mylan? Does he genuinely care about Chy or is he after clout? He was live this morning crying, not about chy but I really felt for him

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He’s live now with j and josh but no sign of chy???
I’m watching this live too like where the hell is chy? Even when they sung happy birthday he called Josh and j but not chy?

But he did fake a bit of cake into a room and said Maya cut this for you, maybe that was chy? Although Maya said that’s not for her 😂😂
---
I think I heard her in the background

The difference in Rosh tonight is like a different person
Deffo doing it to make him look like a good parent, it won’t ever discount all the other tit he does

Reactions: 2
I’m watching this live too like where the hell is chy? Even when they sung happy birthday he called Josh and j but not chy?

But he did fake a bit of cake into a room and said Maya cut this for you, maybe that was chy? Although Maya said that’s not for her 😂😂
---

Deffo doing it to make him look like a good parent, it won’t ever discount all the other tit he does
Josh was saying chys name but then his live paused.

I hope it’s how he genuinely is for his daughter but him acting like this, he could be quite likeable if this was genuinely him all the time

Josh was saying chys name but then his live paused.

I hope it’s how he genuinely is for his daughter but him acting like this, he could be quite likeable if this was genuinely him all the time
Ah I missed Josh’s live! I tuned in on roshs as he was getting home

Yeah if this was the true him and this is what he was like he’d do so well in social media and in life