C..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little drama update: Chys been crying on live because Chris is saying he might go back to Loz as Loz is on her way to London but no one knows why(people are saying she wants to meet Ben but everyone else thinks she’s coming to get Chris back) but in her live Loz said that when Chris finds out why she’s coming to London steam will be coming out of his ears from anger so it doesn’t sound positive. I’ve never seen Chy cry so much genuinely felt bad for her then Chris came in and explained he has feelings for Loz and she has to consider that he also told Chy that every time he went back to her she’s disrespected him so the trust isn’t there. Also, apparently Loz didn’t let Chris eat ketchup or mayo, would take his phone with her when she left the house and would lock him in the house(he’d have to climb out the window to get out) as well as blocking people on his phone and going through it

Reactions: 5
Looks like Gemma might have been sectioned
Yeah I was watching Chy & Kris and she joined the box. I couldn’t really make sense of what happened as the signal was lagging but apparently she got into a fight with someone and ended up in ‘section’ as she calls it.

Reactions: 1
How does she have her phone with her? and it looks like they’ve just locked her in an empty flat?

How does she have her phone with her? and it looks like they’ve just locked her in an empty flat?
You’re actually allowed your phone in mental health hospitals in the UK I watched a few people on tiktok show their viewers what it’s like
---
Plot twist in chystenders 😂😂
It’s mad how Chris was gonna leave Chy thinking Loz was coming to get him but now she’s with Mally Chris and Chy are ‘back together’. I actually felt bad for her she was heartbroken when he was telling her sees a future with Loz but not her. Wonder if she’s realised she’s just been picked as second best because Loz didn’t want him

Reactions: 2
You’re actually allowed your phone in mental health hospitals in the UK I watched a few people on tiktok show their viewers what it’s like
---

It’s mad how Chris was gonna leave Chy thinking Loz was coming to get him but now she’s with Mally Chris and Chy are ‘back together’. I actually felt bad for her she was heartbroken when he was telling her sees a future with Loz but not her. Wonder if she’s realised she’s just been picked as second best because Loz didn’t want him
I acc felt so bad for her she was really sobbing.

I acc felt so bad for her she was really sobbing.
Same, now he’s left Chy to go speak to Loz and he might go back to Loz, apparently Loz is saying she missed her period…so she’s basically gonna hold that over him to get him back it’s a joke

• Angry
---

I can see where Chris is coming from though, she’s chosen so many weirdos over him time and time again, but he should have been the bigger person and not even entertained her again. That Loz just seems like trouble too, she doesn’t even look at the comments or speak, too busy eyefucking herself and pouting into the camera 😂

• Haha
it makes me laugh how Loz has literally become ‘known’ for being with Chris. I thought she was ok at the start as didn’t seem to want much to do with socials but now she’s part of the gang and it’s embarrassing really, she thinks she above Chyanne and everyone but really she loves the drama and ‘fame’ and is childish at the rest of them
---
Also the fact this girl met mally, someone she never met before then sits on life pouting ugh, she’s sly

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You only have your phone taken from you if you are a “specified person” so if having your phone is detrimental to you or you are making calls to the police or making threatening calls etc then you will only be able to use the ward phone

Why do they all share each other. Like why can’t they go they go and find someone new rather than recycling each other

• Haha
LOOOOOOOOL not Mally saying Loz has got a massive head and she stinks 🤣
I bet he still tried it on with her though, that man stinksssss of desperation and switches up on the girl so quickly when he realises he could get “cancelled”. He has to get hotels because he still lives with the mother of his child the scruff.

Reactions: 4
I bet he still tried it on with her though, that man stinksssss of desperation and switches up on the girl so quickly when he realises he could get “cancelled”. He has to get hotels because he still lives with the mother of his child the scruff.
You’re not wrong girl, I used to think he was the most Normal one.. ok he still is 🤣 but he’s still a mess!

What is Mallys job? He must work right, from what I’ve seen he’s always dripped out and he drives a Merc, no? I know it could be financed but he still would need a job

• Haha
no that’s hilarious why did he just turn on her like that. Keeping up with everything is so hard bc they’re always live. they are truly a jobless lot

I thought he lived with his own mum? He never seems to see his kid either way.

I know Chy's done wrong so I do see his point but the thing is he can't keep throwing the past in her face if they are to move on and be together. Also I saw Kris saying how she ran away to Rosh, I don't think that was fair considering the state she was on, not like she really knew what was going on or who she even was

Hoping I’m on the right chapter but how is Loz saying all these things about wanting Chris back after she said how abusive etc he was? Literally the same as Chyanne

Wow so Kipzy is screaming the house down on the phone to Loz at Chys saying Chy is lying and nothing sexual happened between them, asking Loz 50 times if she likes mally while screaming the whole time. Chy finally had enough and is crying begging him to leave and he won’t leave or get off the phone to Loz. He’s so angry he’s going absolutely nuts I’m actually concerned he’s gonna end up hurting Chy.. another night of madness

Reactions: 4