C..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so Kipzy is screaming the house down on the phone to Loz at Chys saying Chy is lying and nothing sexual happened between them, asking Loz 50 times if she likes mally while screaming the whole time. Chy finally had enough and is crying begging him to leave and he won’t leave or get off the phone to Loz. He’s so angry he’s going absolutely nuts I’m actually concerned he’s gonna end up hurting Chy.. another night of madness
This went on until crazy AM.. now it turns out the police did turn up to chys and arrested chris?!

his phone call was loz and she thinks that’s a flex against chy?!

I’m trying to work full time and sleep but also so invested in the drama, it’s hard to keep up haha!
---
Lozs cut on her head has healed quickly and nicely in two days

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m trying to work full time and sleep but also so invested in the drama, it’s hard to keep up haha!
---
Lozs cut on her head has healed quickly and nicely in two days
I’m poorly so was up all damn night.. not a bad night to tho 😂😂 I’ll keep you updated if it kicks off again 😂

Just as i was about to get some sleep up pops chy on live.. just before she got banned she said chris got arrested for drugs and had to get to court this morning!

Chris is now live saying he STILL doesn't know if he wants chy or loz... saying he needs to go home and have some time on his own.

I can see this kicking off again ffs I was about to sleep haha

Reactions: 3
Just as i was about to get some sleep up pops chy on live.. just before she got banned she said chris got arrested for drugs and had to get to court this morning!

Chris is now live saying he STILL doesn't know if he wants chy or loz... saying he needs to go home and have some time on his own.

I can see this kicking off again ffs I was about to sleep haha
I hope you managed to get some sleep!

I can’t deal with this girl, he wants Loz , made you out to be a liar, screamed your house down so you had a mental breakdown and he still wouldn’t leave - and NOW she won’t let him leave and go to his Hostel despite the fact that he’s clearly stated he wants to get back together with the Loz and doesn’t give a tit about her, I don’t get how she can tolerate and encourage this amount of disrespect even to the point of begging him to stay after all that happened.. she’s clearly got serious attachment issues and it’s so sad to see her disrespect herself like this. Its going to end so badly

Reactions: 2
chy is screaming he flat down for chris to leave
---

I did thank you xx
Good, I hope you're feeling better too!

Ffs why can't they wait until I get home at half 5. They are so selfish not taking other people into consideration

Reactions: 3
Mallys basically saying on live that him and loz did sleep together

• Sick
Reactions: 1
He’s taking the absolute piss out of her and using her.. she needs to kick him out now because this is actually getting ridiculous. Selling her a dream saying he wants to work things out but calling Loz saying he loves her and wants to come back to her like wtf

Don’t know why but I think it’s hilarious that gemma calls the hospital the section house 😂😂

Gemma is so strange honestly hanging around all these kids it’s bizarre, what the hell even happened last night. who is pulley?

Reactions: 5
Gemma is so strange honestly hanging around all these kids it’s bizarre, what the hell even happened last night. who is pulley?
Pully another tiktoker he not in deep like the rest but friends with Ben, think he participated in Sunday smoke against Tommy, some reason (clout) he was hanging around Loz who is Kipzy ex and has a lot of issues it seems when it comes to men! She locked him in a room and wouldn't let him out seems he stayed at hers the night previously, they all went Gemma's and it didn't last long, she got pissed and locked him in a room, apparently she use to do it to Chris too.