C..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had 2 pints, asked for a desperado aswel but once he realised chy was live he said he wernt drinking it! He must drink and drive all the time. 2 in the back dont have belts speeding along its an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 2
Wtf are those things Gemma is wearing on her eyes 🫣 Can’t believe everyone is commenting with the 🔥 emoji just because they are from Mama Kaz! They are absolutley hideous 😂 possibly the worst lashes ive ever seen.

It’s been so long since there’s been any drama, I lost the thread!

So chy and kris went to Cambridge and he’s kicked her out the car. Now she’s walking around on here own and he’s got her keys 🤦🏽‍♀️
---
Oh and she’s walking around in his boxers and a jacket 😂
---
Just in time for reset

Reactions: 1
It’s been so long since there’s been any drama, I lost the thread!

So chy and kris went to Cambridge and he’s kicked her out the car. Now she’s walking around on here own and he’s got her keys 🤦🏽‍♀️
---
Oh and she’s walking around in his boxers and a jacket 😂
---
Just in time for reset
Agree, this is so fake!!!

Seeing kris in tears was heartwrenching tbh he looked completely lost and fed up. The relationship is as toxic as ever. I hope its not all staged, it didnt look like it to me. This is a girl who says she wants a child... she went ott all over him buying a ps5.

Chyanne tried to throw herself out the car at 40mph cos she was pissed and he told her some home truths that shes an alcoholic. kris grabbed her by the hair to pull her back in.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Chys bad but Chris also smashed up her phone and threw it out the car before she smashed his windscreen so he’s no angel either. They’re both toxic tbh as bad as each other. Chy clearly can’t handle her alcohol but Chris also has anger issues it’s just not a good combo. Also has anyone noticed that Loz got banned on her main account? I was watching her live the other day and she was being so rude to everyone she went live with so I’m not surprised

Chys bad but Chris also smashed up her phone and threw it out the car before she smashed his windscreen so he’s no angel either. They’re both toxic tbh as bad as each other. Chy clearly can’t handle her alcohol but Chris also has anger issues it’s just not a good combo. Also has anyone noticed that Loz got banned on her main account? I was watching her live the other day and she was being so rude to everyone she went live with so I’m not surprised
Oh they are both as toxic as duck and should stay well away from each other but at the same time, they also deserve each other

Has anyone seen this Gemma/ Kaz/ Loz drama it’s a bit wild. Gemma is actually vile the way she bullies girls half her age is scary. Messaging Loz saying ‘this is my show’ all over some lashes

Has anyone seen this Gemma/ Kaz/ Loz drama it’s a bit wild. Gemma is actually vile the way she bullies girls half her age is scary. Messaging Loz saying ‘this is my show’ all over some lashes
The amount of people in the comments saying "big up Gemma" and stuff too, it's scary that people actually look up to this woman, she's a vile, nasty bully

Reactions: 4
The amount of people in the comments saying "big up Gemma" and stuff too, it's scary that people actually look up to this woman, she's a vile, nasty bully
I know she was telling Loz to drop dead. I don’t particularly like Loz but that’s completely out of order the girl did nothing wrong in this situation. Does anyone know who Brooke James is? I thought her and Loz were friends but when someone asked on the live if Loz knows her she said I have no idea who that is never heard of her. Seems like she falls out with a lot of people (Loz) as I remember they were commenting all over each others vids at one point supporting eachother

I know she was telling Loz to drop dead. I don’t particularly like Loz but that’s completely out of order the girl did nothing wrong in this situation. Does anyone know who Brooke James is? I thought her and Loz were friends but when someone asked on the live if Loz knows her she said I have no idea who that is never heard of her. Seems like she falls out with a lot of people (Loz) as I remember they were commenting all over each others vids at one point supporting eachother
No idea, might be that blonde girl chy and Chris are friends with? I'm sure she's called Brooke

No idea, might be that blonde girl chy and Chris are friends with? I'm sure she's called Brooke
There’s another Brooke who even commented on Loz’s page yesterday being supportive so I’m assuming Loz just doesn’t know her last name that’s why

Trouble in paradise..chy is accusing kris of cheating while away for a few days so shes thrown mayo all over his coat and food all over his car and told him to leave. She went to throw oil over his goose coat and the live ended abruptly with him grabbing the phone and her screaming. Johnny was in the flat at the time but they havent been back live.

irritates the tits off me that she always does the videos mouthing the words of songs over the backing track and doesn’t once get the word right 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tommy has done a runner from Zante refusing to pay his 2k debt for writing off a moped. Millie was on live last night saying the police took her to their apartment and she had to hand over his passport. He got an emergency one from the embassy and has left the debt in millies hands and fled 😆🙄😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Tommy has done a runner from Zante refusing to pay his 2k debt for writing off a moped. Millie was on live last night saying the police took her to their apartment and she had to hand over his passport. He got an emergency one from the embassy and has left the debt in millies hands and fled 😆🙄😵💫
What a scumbag