C..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys some girl beat up and bit chy in a hotel and Gemma’s gone to save her 😂

Reactions: 1
She has been brewing for a fight all evening. If it wasnt ricky it would of been someone else. Dunno if its to much coke or alcohol or what but her attitude was awful even before the 'fight' i think she was always gonna kick him out the room cos he didnt pay the money he owed her. Whos the girl who was with ricki?

Heard her say she gets smacked by her man on the daily so its nothing knew being hit by a man. (I dont know if ricki hit her)

Reactions: 5
Rosh just got arrested for child neglect
Thank the lord!!

My heart breaks for that poor little girl but I really hope she can eventually get the support she needs and heal. She has seen far too much for such a young age.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Chy is sat in a car with a puppy on her lap. She is saying it is her friends puppy and she is looking after it for a 6 weeks (likely lies) Has no puppy food, doesnt know what food it eats, has no toys or puppy pads!? 😢 this is not going to end well as all animals she has end up abused or dead.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m really not convinced that’s her friends dog. She didn’t provide any food for it or anything and it hasn’t even had some of its jabs yet

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Anyone catch the tit show on live again today with her and Kipsy. They’re both extremely toxic. That girl is so deeply troubled

Reactions: 1