C..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently jade who apparently broke in has taken the dog. She showed it on her live but I can’t tell if it’s the same one
---
Ignore that! The comments said she was taking the piss 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

So apparently jade who apparently broke in has taken the dog. She showed it on her live but I can’t tell if it’s the same one
---
Ignore that! The comments said she was taking the piss 🤦🏽‍♀️
Can’t blame her for taking the dog to be honest. Chyanne is a mess and cannot be trusted with animals, as has been proven

Reactions: 3
What happened with Roshante and his daughter?? Any updates since he got arrested for child neglect? My heart breaks for that little girl

Reactions: 4
What happened with Roshante and his daughter?? Any updates since he got arrested for child neglect? My heart breaks for that little girl
He’s been on lives with Rosie. Both pretty high. Apparently his mother has custody of his daughter

Reactions: 2
Sorry to quote myself but I have just realised this doesn't even make sense.

Basically some teenagers started on him and cut his face.
Weird that chy was worried about the police watching the cctv? Wondering if their dealing and got jumped for the drugs, would also make sense of the break in and the only thing taken was ‘drugs and money’. The math ain’t mathing for me

Weird that chy was worried about the police watching the cctv? Wondering if their dealing and got jumped for the drugs, would also make sense of the break in and the only thing taken was ‘drugs and money’. The math ain’t mathing for me
That's a really good point. I forgot what she said about the cctv. It was such a strange thing to say

She said something like "what if they check the cameras" thing is shes always running her mouth in these situations. At first i didnt believe a word but apparently theres a video if it

She’s straightened her hair! It actually looks really nice and really suits her

Reactions: 5
I dont know how she hasn't had a seizure yet, one balloon after the other.

Mehtap says Chy slept with Jasmines downstairs neighbour. Now chy is with Jasmines on off gf 🤢 one big std pit these lot.

Shes acting like she has planned this holiday and gone on her own, she has gone with Jonny and his mum for his mums birthday.
She has zero social awareness. I was embarassed for them last night sitting at the bar asking everyone what they had paid for the holiday. Shouting on about how clean her pussy is and if mehtap wants to cheat thats up to her 🫣 she thinks she is still in watford.

• Wow
  • Sick