C..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes acting like she has planned this holiday and gone on her own, she has gone with Jonny and his mum for his mums birthday.
She has zero social awareness. I was embarassed for them last night sitting at the bar asking everyone what they had paid for the holiday. Shouting on about how clean her pussy is and if mehtap wants to cheat thats up to her 🫣 she thinks she is still in watford.
I saw her yesterday getting food and I thought wow she has actually grown up a bit. Sounds like I was really wrong

So apparently liv is at roshantes and is drugged the same as chy was and she’s got a bad cut on her face

Reactions: 2
So apparently liv is at roshantes and is drugged the same as chy was and she’s got a bad cut on her face
I've not seen gum in fyp for a while. The last I saw his daughter had been taken off him. I was hoping he'd have sorted himself out.

Reactions: 3
I've not seen gum in fyp for a while. The last I saw his daughter had been taken off him. I was hoping he'd have sorted himself out.
Yea I haven’t seen him for ages. I just saw Gemma talking about it. I hope that little girl is safe and happy

Yea I haven’t seen him for ages. I just saw Gemma talking about it. I hope that little girl is safe and happy
Hopefully she's not with him. I saw some videos of him before the Chy drama and he seemed so nice and eloquent, it's a shame that he's let drugs take hold of him.

Liv looks like a b&w addict to me, they’re all on proper gear, whoever’s gifting these people need their head feeling

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t liv on something before when she had the fire and slept through it and that’s how she ended up in hospital?

Reactions: 1
After Jonny kicked chy out his house she wouldnt go home because she is scared to be alone. kris got a hotel, she was on them balloons all day. Then today she turned on Kris all paranoid, tried to jump out his car, almost got his car stolen. Refused to go home again because she dont want to be alone. Shes now sat in the hospital with Kris. Needs a pregnancy and STD test.. jonny told kris she was sleeping with allsorts of men in Turkey, chy says she cant remember anything.
---
She wants people to go to watford general. Keeps shouting about how long she has been waiting to be seen. 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
After all the drama and her being live tonight did anyone see this account posting about her. Nothing would shock me anymore. Kris did say she had lube and tissues in her coat 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
who’s the dad, anybody know?! So confused cos I’m sure I’ve seen her pissed and drinking on live over the last 9 months and she’s never looked pregnant to me.

• Haha
who’s the dad, anybody know?! So confused cos I’m sure I’ve seen her pissed and drinking on live over the last 9 months and she’s never looked pregnant to me.
The baby dad is the ex who’s she’s been on and off with for years apparently

As recently as July she was wasted on drink and drugs. I hope the ex isn't the one who attacked her on live anyway.