Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MagpieTree

I can think of nothing worse than going shopping with her when you’re supposed to be on holiday. How many more clothes does one woman need?!

Reactions: 4

Pivot

VIP Member
Yeah I don't have a problem with her spending that on clothes, it's her money after all and she's free to spend it on what she pleases. Possibly a little crass to be sharing it on insta especially if it's not an ad and she didn't need to but as said above her followers know by now she isn't exactly a Primark girl so doubt it will be a massive shock to them that she can drop 2k on clothes.

Her form is horrendous. For them to be using that to advertise/inform is hilarious. She either needs a barbell on her back to do split squats or dumbbells in her hands. There is no rational reason to hold the barbell in the crook of her elbows!
just yet more proof that her weight loss is just because of her extremely restricted diet and nothing else.
Did anyone see the story, possibly yesterday, of her working out with JD? I think she must do it every day with him. And cult members are mentioning group calls with jd AND Gemma so she’s well in with the cult now, deputy leader 😂
yeah the phone calls total cult status just to make sure you buy another block and keep paying the piper 😂😂

Forfoxsake

Think I've mentioned it on the previous thread but barbell in crook of elbows is Zercher... usually squats (never heard of it done with split squats) as variation of a front squat meant to keep you more upright than having the barbell on your back if that causes you to lean too far forward with your torso. All a bit niche and unnecessary, just do the split squat with body weight or dumbbells like everyone else ffs. Definitely done for the gram photos.

I have to ask but what are all these photo shoots and videos for? Like I love a spa but I’ve never seen them ANYWHERE and she seems to have an endless budget for them

yeoooo

Load of shite Gemma love

I can’t get past those cheeks - looks like she’s storing nuts for the winter in them 🐿 []

• Haha

GossipgalK8

This is legit the most colourful photo I've ever seen her post 🤣🙄....also....how has she got a full face of make up under a sodding face mask! Gemma Bonkers let alone Bosanko 😵💫
---
This is legit the most colourful photo I've ever seen her post 🤣🙄....also....how has she got a full face of make up under a sodding face mask! Gemma Bonkers let alone Bosanko 😵💫

Attachments

• Haha
Honestly this kills me every time I see it. I do not understand how people can workout and care what they look like, I look like a beetroot that has been in a swimming pool because u have worked out not just starved myself.
Yes the best bit is looking like a mess then washing your hair and showering and maybe putting on makeup but she’s all about the gram.

Itsjustmetoo

@AdApathy Does it again with the new thread title! You win a measly portion of her mac and cheese 👏👏

Prev thread here:

One of our fave photos of Gem:

View attachment 2905529

As you were!
This pic will forever simply make me laugh 😆

• Haha