Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robbie09

VIP Member
I can’t help but smile every time I see her posing in this room knowing what we now know from her house floorplan on rightmove 🤭 seriously who can be arsed to fuss about selecting the right outfit (particularly the leggings that show your fanny) put a full face of makeup, style hair, drag a full length mirror around your house, prop it up against your desk, pull stupid poses and take loads of photos, carefully edit them all to show off your life as being amazing! It’s boring af
I wonder if they’d had any interest in their tiny house not far from a prison lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
From the photos she takes I expected it to be bigger. It’s a pretty house but just very different to how she portrays it.

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
I reckon Celeste Barber would have an absolute field day with Gem's account 🤣
CB latest grid could almost be Gem at her yoga retreat 🤣
Love to see her do Gem at the gym, hair down getting in the way, lifting nothing but the peace sign in a matching too tight gym set and then driving back home for a few crumbs of muesli on a spoonful of yoghurt 🤣

• Haha

Robbie09

VIP Member
I’m loving that little miss perfects socks in the yoga video are looking a tad grubby lol

• Haha

Globetrotter

She works for ESPA and they have spas / promote their products in posh hotels I think. They always do christmas filming in June, it becomes her personality every year and it's boring as hell!

tealover

Chatty Member
I dye my hair every 2 to 3 weeks cos I'm as grey as a badger and on occasion if I'm really in a bind towards the end of those couple of weeks and I've something on I've used those sprays/powders, they will fool a galloping horse but you won't look as slick as her no matter how you go about it

Case in point... had some stuff on June Bank Holiday and was feeling that I had got
Away with it when my fella who was sitting opposite me in pub said..what's that at back of your head. 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
No, not just you. Everyone was shocked at the price tag when it first went up for sale. The fact it’s still for sale tells you it’s way overpriced, and totally different to her photos. It’s so small!
Wait until she has to drop the price when it doesn't shift

Reactions: 2