By_gemmabosanko #6 Protien (!) mousse and workouts galore but we really know Gemma loves Gemma more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell is this?? Shows her filter use right there.
She actually looks far better in the unfiltered one too which is the really sad thing. All of her hours spent editing her appearance and the before probably looks a lot softer and more attractive than the after.

Reactions: 9
How does she go from looking like Michael Jackson to Alvin and the Chipmunks in the same day 🤯😂 just goes to show how much she edits and filters her pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m on one today. If she posts more bleeping filtered to duck pictures (that I can’t see obviously 🙄 🤣), she can shove her salted fake oiled kale where it deserves to go.

People like her and other drama llamas who fake their lives need to realise that all their smoke and mirrors shite does far more to affect people’s MH than what she thinks the #keyboardwarriors #tattletrolls stuff does.

Honestly.

Reactions: 6
If I got on the way she does, my man would sit me down and give me a good talking to. But maybe Andrew enjoys seeing her make an absolute bleep out of herself and be a laughing stock on the internet 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolutely not work appropriate. She is looking for her next bit on the side definitely gonna be bonking someone on the side 100%

• Haha
There’s only one reason someone dresses like that. To get attention from other people. Is Andrew not giving her enough attention at home? Is she trying to get attention from other men? Either way, it’s desperate and embarrassing and she needs to catch a grip. You just KNOW that all her colleagues chat tit about her and laugh at her as soon as she leaves the room 😂

Reactions: 8
The dress isn’t work appropriate at all, how doesn’t she feel like a dick swanning around the office in a going out dress?
Also, since when have malted milk biscuits been a Friday feeling? she needs to get an f-ing life!!

Reactions: 8
I don't know about you all but I'd be too mortified to wear that dress outside of my bedroom. I bet all her colleagues this 'this dick again' when they see her coming 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.