By_gemmabosanko #6 Protien (!) mousse and workouts galore but we really know Gemma loves Gemma more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s he giving a presentation on?
“How to be balls deep in your colleague and get away with it”
“How to survive life with Little Miss Perfect”
“How to have sex with a stoma”
“She Be Tired. I Be Bored.”
“How to retain your masculinity when your wife has bigger hands than you”
“How to duck off Flower Friday for Footy Fags and Fosters”
Has he had an affair? I'm new here and just want the Goss 🤣

Has he had an affair? I'm new here and just want the Goss 🤣
It’s been discussed previously on her threads… they both have apparently. She tries to portray a perfect life and marriage but they’re both as bad as each other.
The husband had dealings with a headmistress, and Gemma had to leave her previous job at the nuclear station because of her affair (or whatever it was), so the Tattle suspicions of her and the new PT might not be wrong 🧐

Reactions: 6
Also looks like it would crease to buggery the minute you sat down!🙄
I’d love it if the dog knocked those flowers over onto her perfect cream carpet and she didn’t notice for hours because she was too busy weighing out food and it left a dirty flower water, water mark that she couldn’t get out.

Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d love it if the dog knocked those flowers over onto her perfect cream carpet and she didn’t notice for hours because she was too busy weighing out food and it left a dirty flower water, water mark that she couldn’t get out.

Just saying.
Is there a better combination?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s been discussed previously on her threads… they both have apparently. She tries to portray a perfect life and marriage but they’re both as bad as each other.
The husband had dealings with a headmistress, and Gemma had to leave her previous job at the nuclear station because of her affair (or whatever it was), so the Tattle suspicions of her and the new PT might not be wrong 🧐
Did all this come out on insta? I always thought her change of job was odd!! Going from working in nuclear to spa beauty!!

Reactions: 3
IMG_0459.png
Yea Gemma, thousands of better combos, Fish and chips for starters. Honestly her creaming her knickers over kale, fry light and garlic salt. Get a bleeping grip. Her disordered eating is shocking!

Reactions: 14
I know someone who used to work for THG and the discount for The Hut is like 40%. Doesn’t mention that though, does she? 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did all this come out on insta? I always thought her change of job was odd!! Going from working in nuclear to spa beauty!!
It was never mentioned on Insta, a few Tattlers here know of them and dished the dirt.

She has said her background was always in spa/ therapy. She went from there to nuclear, and back to spa again.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why she’s even there today? Is it just to lurk around in the background taking pics? Cos that’s what it looks like.

Reactions: 5
Dedicated coconut on yesterdays breakfast story but spelt desiccated on saved post. Her spelling and grammar amuses me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks younger in the unedited photo - I don’t get why the hell she edits herself to make herself look so old?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.