By_gemmabosanko #6 Protien (!) mousse and workouts galore but we really know Gemma loves Gemma more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is that mega hand bigger than Andrews??
He’s not younger than her I don’t think. He’s actually very good looking irl.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I think it’s easy to forget that she only like mid-30’s.
Blimey. I assumed mid 40s. He maybe looks his age and she just looks terribly old for hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s such a shame that Gem didn’t have any advance notice of her only child’s birthday so that she could arrange her something in plenty of time. Manages to organise her protein pancakes though.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
How to have sex with a stoma
How to have sex WITH a stoma?! 🤣 😱 💩
---
What’s he giving a presentation on?
“How to be balls deep in your colleague and get away with it”
“How to survive life with Little Miss Perfect”
“How to have sex with a stoma”
“She Be Tired. I Be Bored.”
“How to retain your masculinity when your wife has bigger hands than you”
“How to duck off Flower Friday for Footy Fags and Fosters”
- "how to remove rectal Eucalyptus without losing the leaves"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noticed that he’s not wearing his wedding ring either!! (Pretty sure it should be that hand on show!)
I think he does wear it, this was taken in a mirror I assume so it would be on the hand on the right of the picture, she has hers on this side too you can just about see xx

I am 😀 originally from Northumberland but now reside in a place called Hebburn
---

Oh crikey I’ve always dyed my hair as went grey in early twenties and I’m dark brown/black (like Gem) but now I’m gradually going a lighter brown each time so eventually I might be happy with lighter hair.
Just down the road from me! Literally!👋🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 1
47D20D45-0493-4FDE-9727-EB47383CD401.jpeg

Not sure how many people can afford to drop two hundred quid on a dress at the moment Gem
F66D302A-91AC-4204-A352-168336D5C156.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just down the road from me! Literally!👋🏻
They said Hebburn was in County Durham on Masterchef the other day.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

People have no bleeping idea do they (I live in County Durham btw)?

On topic- She‘s probably dropped 1000s on protein mousses so this dress means nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She works for THG so probably gets a massive discount. Same with all the Espa and Ralph Lauren sandals/bags. Plus I imagine her take home salary is decent.
I was just wondering how much she might earn

Reactions: 2
I was just wondering how much she might earn
I would have thought a min of £40k. Plus she only has one child and gets a lot of freebies from work, lives near a prison and bought her house a good few years ago. All her beauty products including protein can be bought via THG

Reactions: 3
She’s off her head. Is there a better combo than kale and garlic salt? Yes you pretentious knob. Pizza and beer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.