By_gemmabosanko #6 Protien (!) mousse and workouts galore but we really know Gemma loves Gemma more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Saffron08 for the new thread! I've created a one with the title she now goes under on IG rather than the Slimmingworld one. I've also added the familiar spelling mistake that she always makes too...

As you were!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks to @Saffron08 for the new thread! I've created a one with the title she now goes under on IG rather than the Slimmingworld one. I've also added the familiar spelling mistake that she always makes too...

As you were!
Ah well done creating the new thread @geordiegirl ☺ I wouldn’t have a clue how to myself! And great title @Saffron08 ✌🏽🤍
---
On her last few stories she actually spelled protein right :eek:
Aw well that’s mean of her, means as she now has a thread title dedicated to her spelling mistake! 😉😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Loving the thread title 👌

Also, how selfish is she stock piling the Aldi *protien* pancakes... 18 packs! I just want 1 pack to try them but they're always sold out!

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Also, how selfish is she stock piling the Aldi *protien* pancakes... 18 packs! I just want 1 pack to try them but they're always sold out!
It’s disgusting isn’t it - really pisses me off. Thought she made her own protein pancakes

Reactions: 4

I agree with you , theres never any left, bet she was one of those people who bought all the toilet rolls when the pandemic was on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

How rude! She did the same with those gluten free rolls during the pandemic too, until Emily waffles called her out on it

• Haha

I brought a couple of packs and they weren’t do me.
if you could get your address to me I would happily post them to you 🤷‍♀️
Buying 18 FECKING packs is the epitome of selfishness … I remember when she was all over SW and brought all the gluten free bread from Sainsbury’s cause it was low syn and all the people who genuinely needed GF couldn’t get it called her out on being a selfish twit.
She be VILE !!!

Reactions: 15
It’s the proper full face of make up every single day, including lashes and 90s mum waterline eyeliner which really sends me. Mix it up a little bit flower, maybe a bit of bb cream and your hair in a bun would do on some days? It’s giving manic ‘can’t let the milkman see me without my lippie’ Stepford Wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I brought a couple of packs and they weren’t do me.
if you could get your address to me I would happily post them to you 🤷‍♀️
Buying 18 FECKING packs is the epitome of selfishness … I remember when she was all over SW and brought all the gluten free bread from Sainsbury’s cause it was low syn and all the people who genuinely needed GF couldn’t get it called her out on being a selfish twit.
She be VILE !!!
She be forever being incredibly selfish and greedy indeed 🍃🍂🌱

Thank you so much! What a lovely offer and super kind but I'll just keep popping in on the off-chance. I'm not super desperate for them, I'd just like to give them try. They're probably rank 😂

It also shows a surprising lack of self awareness to post a photo like that. Surely she knows that it's just greedy?

Reactions: 8
That outfit and shoe combo is just shocking. She looks better to work from home quite honestly

Reactions: 5
Those white shoes are hideous and that dress does nothing for her…. Looks like an ironing board

• Haha
What a selfish twit buying all those pancakes. Utter greed and selfishness she must have looked a right head in Aldi with all those in her trolly. Yea cheers gem you just worry about yourself and no one else.. she's shameless she doesn't even care that all her followers are seeing her for what she really is.
Her breakfast this morning looks as dry as a nuns chuff. Rank.

What a selfish twit buying all those pancakes. Utter greed and selfishness she must have looked a right head in Aldi with all those in her trolly. Yea cheers gem you just worry about yourself and no one else.. she's shameless she doesn't even care that all her followers are seeing her for what she really is.
Her breakfast this morning looks as dry as a nuns chuff. Rank.
The only good thing about her buying them in Aldi, she’d have to hoy them in her basket as quick as anything at the checkout as the Aldi checkout operators take no prisoners 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She styled the trainer’s event? And got her photographer mate to cover it?! She’s banging him, right?
It’s just so weird isn’t it? A cooking event for a fitness trainer? And those dried flower arrangements? It just doesn’t seem to go together does it?

How rude! She did the same with those gluten free rolls during the pandemic too, until Emily waffles called her out on it

I love how we remember things from ages ago!! I also remember that and I believe Emily also added the point of some people actually need gluten free due to their health requirements and not simply because they were good for a healthy extra B.

I’d have been embarrassed going to the till with that many pancakes! But it’s all about her isn’t it! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.