By_gemmabosanko #6 Protien (!) mousse and workouts galore but we really know Gemma loves Gemma more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fs I’d be wearing that for my partner’s birthday night when I forgot to buy him a present 😂 not to work ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know 16 times in one night is excessive for the fire alarms to go off however I hate it when people complain about them going off as it shows they are there for safety. Her tagging the hotel when she stays there regular with work is not really good show on her part I would say…

Reactions: 12
I know 16 times in one night is excessive for the fire alarms to go off however I hate it when people complain about them going off as it shows they are there for safety. Her tagging the hotel when she stays there regular with work is not really good show on her part I would say…
Now did they really go off 16 times? Or did they go off twice? 👀 we know our Gemma is a bit of a Billy Bullshitter when it comes to small details. Eg having ‘sepsis’ 🤥

Reactions: 11
Hopefully her complaining about it to her thousands of followers won’t result in so much negative attention the hotel end their relationship with her company 🙊 professional as always Gem…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also said it happened previously… why not book another hotel?

Reactions: 1
New thread here:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.