By_gemmabosanko #7 (Sunrise) Stepford Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @AdApathy for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Still loves a sad looking malted milk biscuit
Still seems to be shagging the PT JD Training
Her twin now has signed up with JD as ‘she’s her inspiration’ so cue an eating disorder coming her way anytime soon
Still wears inappropriate clothing to work i.e. the dress that looks like a nightie
Andrew and the dog appears sometimes whenever we mention him on here… Hi Gem 👏👏
Still has a eucalyptus leaf in an orifice somewhere
Still can’t spell properly despite her job
Still as insufferable as ever…

As you were!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t recognise her without all that makeup and whey she not just scrap her hair in a pony while applying the very heavy makeup?

Reactions: 5
Is the change to her married name under her profile pic recent? I always thought she used Bosanko there tbf I haven't been actively keeping an eye just happened to notice a few mins ago.
Definitely new! Whenever I clicked on her profile it used to pee me off it was usually Gemma bosanko with no capital for the surname!

she really is awful looking, her eyes always look like a weird swollen fly

Reactions: 7
Her freshly washed hair hanging over her face while she’s putting her makeup on 🤮

Reactions: 1
To be fair the last few comment sound really mean. She stupid and annoying but we don’t need to be so personal. I may be wrong. If so I apologise x

Reactions: 6
Im sure that she always plugged bondi sands tan…now it’s st tropez. They must pay more commission

Reactions: 4
Im sure that she always plugged bondi sands tan…now it’s st tropez. They must pay more commission
It’s the same with her hair. It always used to be Grow Gorgeous hair care and now it’s Christopher Robin Paris

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Didn’t recognise her without all that makeup and whey she not just scrap her hair in a pony while applying the very heavy makeup?
Omg yes! It made me itch watching her slap her make up on with her hair getting in the way 🤯

Also, how much concealer?!

Reactions: 3
Omg yes! It made me itch watching her slap her make up on with her hair getting in the way 🤯

Also, how much concealer?!
If she wasn't up at 5 to get her steps in she probably wouldn't need 2 different concealers applied so liberally

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry, but for someone who uses the word protein in almost every set of instagram stories she posts daily….just learn to spell it!!! I get she’s dyslexic or whatever, but for the love of God, just learn to spell that one word as you use it so flipping much!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.