Butlersempire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ChiRie I looked at the comments before on that vlog. Every comment was saying NO to the shock collar. Tracey was saying no way. Then started defending the bleep. Saying he was getting carried away googling, and just threw it out there for brainstorming. Bollocks.
She just doesn't want her gullibles turning against him. All animal lovers should unsubscribe. She can say she doesn't agree with the shock collars all she wants, but she knew he was going to be putting it out there and should have put a stop to it before filming.
All I can say is they are really struggling for content, dog walks, and reviewing e bikes, when they get sent. Wonder if they'll give there subscribers first refusal for half price 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 4
Blinking heck…Butlers are producing so little content at the moment this thread is drying up. Come on Martin we know you read here, start putting out some interesting videos.

Idea… put Sharon in a bikini and make her wrestle with Merlin and Dougal in a paddling pool full of custard! We would all enjoy that!

• Haha
Blinking heck…Butlers are producing so little content at the moment this thread is drying up. Come on Martin we know you read here, start putting out some interesting videos.

Idea… put Sharon in a bikini and make her wrestle with Merlin and Dougal in a paddling pool full of custard! We would all enjoy that!
We have the holiday to look forward to😘 we'll see the buffet and I can't wait to hear if the coffee and tea machine gets switched off when the dining room is closed🤔also there's the exciting possibility that Baby's shoe strap will break again😏

• Haha
I can't wait Rosie for the holiday vlog, torturing themselves with all that food they can't eat, hope shazza tells him to duck off and eats what she wants. Then there's the room tour, do you think they'll find fault to change rooms. 🤔🤔🤔
This time of year there will be more holidaymakers so we can live in hope he'll get fucked off filming people. They might even find a church that's cold with thick walls.
And shazza get down to Clarke's or pavers and get a comfortable pair of sandals.

TeaTime my eyes, I can't unsee that image. 🙀🙀🙀 The guru would do anything for content. I'm sure even the gullibles are sick of e bikes.
Shazza should have done vlogs upcycling her furniture or maybe didn't want know all giving a running commentary.

• Haha

😳 Those poor dogs really don’t need to see that 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't wait Rosie for the holiday vlog, torturing themselves with all that food they can't eat, hope shazza tells him to duck off and eats what she wants. Then there's the room tour, do you think they'll find fault to change rooms. 🤔🤔🤔
This time of year there will be more holidaymakers so we can live in hope he'll get fucked off filming people. They might even find a church that's cold with thick walls.
And shazza get down to Clarke's or pavers and get a comfortable pair of sandals.

TeaTime my eyes, I can't unsee that image. 🙀🙀🙀 The guru would do anything for content. I'm sure even the gullibles are sick of e bikes.
Shazza should have done vlogs upcycling her furniture or maybe didn't want know all giving a running commentary.
That's what always gets me, they go away or on a holiday and he can't simply just let loose and enjoy the food. No it's can't have that, can't have that. Just have what you want ffs you're on holiday. I've noticed Sharon making comments lately she can't understand how he eats the same thing all the time. I do think it's starting to annoy her. They can't have a nice cooked meal together because he won't eat it.

Not only see it but be part of it🤮🤮
It might alliviate the current boredom… but we could easily replace the dogs with some of the air fryers or the lawn mowers 😉

Agree about the stupid keto diet he needs to get off that now for the sake of their marriage and the channel. He used to (with baby’s help) produce balanced meals for content, but 99% of his viewers don’t want to eat rib eye steak with a fried egg on it 7 days a week.

Maybe things will perk up on the holiday and Baby will throw caution to the wind and eat a bloody donut …. Or horror of horrors a cake!

• Haha
It might alliviate the current boredom… but we could easily replace the dogs with some of the air fryers or the lawn mowers 😉

Agree about the stupid keto diet he needs to get off that now for the sake of their marriage and the channel. He used to (with baby’s help) produce balanced meals for content, but 99% of his viewers don’t want to eat rib eye steak with a fried egg on it 7 days a week.

Maybe things will perk up on the holiday and Baby will throw caution to the wind and eat a bloody donut …. Or horror of horrors a cake!
Don't forget TeaTime, the silent, remote control tower fan with 12 settings, that you wont fall over, guru would be most helpful keeping her cool, we all know he'll take charge of the remote.
I live for the day when shazza has crusty bread with pate. Go on, be a devil. 👹👹👹

• Haha

OMG @TeaTimeTreats we would be traumatised for life with that sight and need long term therapy lol 😂

You’re right about them really falling off with their content. I took a look at their latest YouTube figures and it’s really falling off - their best views by far is when they do Airfryer recipes - his ridiculous diet has really affected their channel but of course the guru would never admit that 🙈🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
OMG @TeaTimeTreats we would be traumatised for life with that sight and need long term therapy lol 😂

You’re right about them really falling off with their content. I took a look at their latest YouTube figures and it’s really falling off - their best views by far is when they do Airfryer recipes - his ridiculous diet has really affected their channel but of course the guru would never admit that 🙈🤷‍♀️
I thought that would be the case. I don't enjoy their videos anymore. Like you said it's his diet, the thing is as a pevious type 2 diabetic you can eat loavely wholesome meals still. It doesn't have to be plain meat and eggs which is so boring. Carbs in moderation are fine. Plenty of veg/sald fine. He takes it too far.

I thought that would be the case. I don't enjoy their videos anymore. Like you said it's his diet, the thing is as a pevious type 2 diabetic you can eat loavely wholesome meals still. It doesn't have to be plain meat and eggs which is so boring. Carbs in moderation are fine. Plenty of veg/sald fine. He takes it too far.
His personality has changed as well,he is quite hateful to be honest Why did Sharon have to go with Jimmy&Charlotte to get his suit for they're wedding😒she comes across as a wee bit domineering.

His personality has changed as well,he is quite hateful to be honest Why did Sharon have to go with Jimmy&Charlotte to get his suit for they're wedding😒she comes across as a wee bit domineering.
It also seems like every partner their 3 children have had have lived with Sharon & Martin before they got married! She can’t seem to cut the apron strings !

@Suzesnooze to be fair, it gives them the opportunity to save for a deposit, and free childcare and your tea made and a separate part to live in. Think Charlotte's got a good gig to be honest 😉😉😉

Guru left alone, where do I start. That bleeping metal box for outside cooking, resting on a paving slab on the glass table and sawing bits of wood resting on glass and sawing right to the edge 😱😱😱 wouldn't you just twit him. He's not fit to be left to his own devices, now we know why he's always with shazza when she leaves the house, she can't trust him. It'd be like having two toddlers in the house.🤣🤣

• Haha
It also seems like every partner their 3 children have had have lived with Sharon & Martin before they got married! She can’t seem to cut the apron strings !
I bet Sharon’s apron strings are ragged! See what I did there? 😜😆 I’ll get me coat… 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Suzesnooze to be fair, it gives them the opportunity to save for a deposit, and free childcare and your tea made and a separate part to live in. Think Charlotte's got a good gig to be honest 😉😉😉

Guru left alone, where do I start. That bleeping metal box for outside cooking, resting on a paving slab on the glass table and sawing bits of wood resting on glass and sawing right to the edge 😱😱😱 wouldn't you just twit him. He's not fit to be left to his own devices, now we know why he's always with shazza when she leaves the house, she can't trust him. It'd be like having two toddlers in the house.🤣🤣
Yes but who would want to live with those annoying twats? Not me! If I wanted to save up etc I would have us live at my parents not his!

My latest observation from last nights video …Charlotte is a big grumpy lump isn’t she?! Martin and Baby are ridiculous they are apart for 3 hours and then kissing and fawning over each other saying “oh that was awful” what if they had jobs like normal people?!

Martins cooking is just ridiculous now, what the hell was that box in the garden? A fire hazard I think!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My latest observation from last nights video …Charlotte is a big grumpy lump isn’t she?! Martin and Baby are ridiculous they are apart for 3 hours and then kissing and fawning over each other saying “oh that was awful” what if they had jobs like normal people?!

Martins cooking is just ridiculous now, what the hell was that box in the garden? A fire hazard I think!
I thought exactly the same, how pathetic

She was all over him last night🙄 he had a whole pack of sausages he's a greedy sod.More magic clothes from Tesco guru is a medium in a t-shirt 😅 and she couldn't wait to phone Tracey Tits about the cheap sausages🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.