Butlersempire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched a bit of them in Scotland's vlog tonight. I don't usually bother but guru not got one on tonight, unless I've missed it. Only managed just under 8 minutes.
I've never liked Ben, now I know why. I hate him and he's a bleep. One of their dogs, polly, is a bit of a yapper while she's out running. So what, she's a bleeping dog.
Well ben, in his wisdom has done research (wonder where he gets that from peepul) into Shock collars to stop polly barking. What an absolute cruel bastard, too her credit, Tracey said no. I don't think shazza would be too pleased either. I hope the twit gets tasered or struck by lightning. 🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞
Oh and not a bottle of lenor or unstoppables in sight. Wonder why 🤔🤔🤔
Omg I can’t believe that Sasha that’s shocking I hate animal cruelty. Bens a total fucker then!

Thank god Tracy tits said no… one useful thing she’s done.

Reactions: 3
I forgot to add, was too enraged about the shock collar.
Tea Time I lost my faithful old girl a few years ago, she was just turned 15, and I would rather cut off my hands than do anything to hurt her or cause her distress. There's a special place in hell for animal abusers. 👹👹👹👹
Expect plenty of e bike reviews. The evil bleep said 4 or 5 bike companies have been in touch with HIM and he's also contacted some. Obviously seen how lucrative it is flogging them.
Oh and Ben-Jay, stop with the stupid put on voice when you're with the guru, it's not funny or clever and you sound ridiculous. I would have said like a child but that's insulting to children.

• Heart
I forgot to add, was too enraged about the shock collar.
Tea Time I lost my faithful old girl a few years ago, she was just turned 15, and I would rather cut off my hands than do anything to hurt her or cause her distress. There's a special place in hell for animal abusers. 👹👹👹👹
Expect plenty of e bike reviews. The evil bleep said 4 or 5 bike companies have been in touch with HIM and he's also contacted some. Obviously seen how lucrative it is flogging them.
Oh and Ben-Jay, stop with the stupid put on voice when you're with the guru, it's not funny or clever and you sound ridiculous. I would have said like a child but that's insulting to children.
Oh I am sorry Sasha that your girl passed, we never forget that for as long as we live do we. It stays with you forever when they pass on.

bleeping Tits and BenJAY pair or money grabbing cows… I hope their channel tanks soon. They can’t buy as many bots as Martin so they won’t last as long probably…(well I hope anyway)

Reactions: 2
Tea Time I still miss her. I thought I was doing the best for her having a vet come to the house and put her to sleep. She had kidney failure and I didn't want her to have a heart attack or collapse with organ failure or suffer at all. I just didn't want to put her through the distress of going to the vets then being put to sleep. I swear she knew. She ran in the garden to my son. He wanted to be there so came round after work, but when the time came he had to go outside.
But at least I lay on the floor with her holding her while she went. Only after she'd gone did I cry. I didn't want her to see me upset.I've still got my cat, he's getting on, I love him but they're not the same as a dog. I'll never have another dog, I'd feel disloyal to her, so when I hear about shock collars it infuriates and upsets me that some arseholes think it's a good idea. They should be banned, I don't care how low the voltage, the bastards who sell them should be tasered aswell. CUNTS.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh hun that was the best act of a loving doggy mum you could have done for her. No suffering. I've had to do the same for 4 of mine. 2 boys and then 2 girls. Cried like a baby holding them as they passed. I swore I'd never get another and haven't the dog in my pic is my dad's who I live with.

Cannot believe Ben and the shock collar, you bleeping wear one and see what it's like everytime you open your trap.

• Heart
The dog in your picture is soooo beautiful! @ChiRie
That's Barney. I try not to get attached so make sure dad knows he's his. I actually got him as a pup for my dad's friend but she can't have him anymore for certain reasons so he's with us for life. My 4 were all Chihuahuas too.

That's Barney. I try not to get attached so make sure dad knows he's his. I actually got him as a pup for my dad's friend but she can't have him anymore for certain reasons so he's with us for life. My 4 were all Chihuahuas too.
He's gorgeous ChiRie🥰 I have 2 wee recuscue
He's gorgeous ChiRie🥰 I have 2 wee rescue Chihuahuas myself Ruby&Lola❤

• Heart
I have Lula my cat… she is not as good at love as a dog but she’s all I’ve got left now as my 2 dogs passed.
IMG_3908.jpeg

• Heart
I have Lula my cat… she is not as good at love as a dog but she’s all I’ve got left now as my 2 dogs passed.View attachment 2956379
she's beautiful, love the name. Sorry your dogs passed. We had a big ginger Tom, moody bugger he was lol. He'd stomp up and down the stairs really loudly if his food wasn't dished up when he wanted it. Launched himself at me when I was singing once lol. My dad loved him and he loved my dad. My last girl was called Lola so similar.

I wonder what delights we have to watch later from the Guru and Baby.

Thanks everyone, looks like we're all animal lovers on here.
Ben-Jay is top of my bleep list. (someone on another thread has a bleep list)
I think shazza should get a shock collar for her guru, and every time he opens his tapping trap, zaps him 😁😁😁
Tea Time Your cat Lula is beautiful - ChiRie and barney, what a handsome boy he is.
I can't understand why the butler's used that £10 for their breakfast when small animal sanctuaries are running on a shoe string and doing their best to look after as many abandoned animals as they can. Some animal sanctuaries have Amazon lists for things they need for the animals. I wouldn't have objected to that.

• Heart
Thanks everyone, looks like we're all animal lovers on here.
Ben-Jay is top of my bleep list. (someone on another thread has a bleep list)
I think shazza should get a shock collar for her guru, and every time he opens his tapping trap, zaps him 😁😁😁
Tea Time Your cat Lula is beautiful - ChiRie and barney, what a handsome boy he is.
I can't understand why the butler's used that £10 for their breakfast when small animal sanctuaries are running on a shoe string and doing their best to look after as many abandoned animals as they can. Some animal sanctuaries have Amazon lists for things they need for the animals. I wouldn't have objected to that.
They're just so money grabbing and selfish. Even gifted dog treats for their two. Buy them your bleeping self!

Reactions: 5
💯 ChiRie I'm sure one of them even had cat treats on their wish list, can't remember who it was.
I feel like I'm running a cat sanctuary myself. I have three cats who live on my row and side of my garden who are here ALL day, wanting treats (my own fault I know). But I also have another three that come usually once a day and I only know where one of them lives.
It costs me a fortune in cat treats and stick treats, lidl or Tesco own brand catnip are a must. As soon as they hear me pull up on the drive they all run to greet me, two of them even jump on roof of car. The young cat who has only just moved in gets in the foot well before I get out. It's not easy trying to get in with three cats round your legs, even without bags of shopping🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
💯 ChiRie I'm sure one of them even had cat treats on their wish list, can't remember who it was.
I feel like I'm running a cat sanctuary myself. I have three cats who live on my row and side of my garden who are here ALL day, wanting treats (my own fault I know). But I also have another three that come usually once a day and I only know where one of them lives.
It costs me a fortune in cat treats and stick treats, lidl or Tesco own brand catnip are a must. As soon as they hear me pull up on the drive they all run to greet me, two of them even jump on roof of car. The young cat who has only just moved in gets in the foot well before I get out. It's not easy trying to get in with three cats round your legs, even without bags of shopping🤣🤣🤣
awww sounds lovely though. I used to love it when our cat was waiting looking down the road for me when I walked home. He'd sit there on the wall. Thy'll never leave you alone now they know they get fed bless them. The Butlers are just beggy twats and I'm glad he didn't get sent enough to justify the PO box, made me laugh when he said he closed it.

Reactions: 1
I was under the impression shock collars had been made illegal ?
I've never even thought about them Red Dog, I can't read or watch anything to do with animal cruelty. I gave up watching the cunts vlog before 8 minutes.
They should be banned, if not already, but some arseholes are probably selling on line. Why would the bleep even put it out there on a so called family vlog. For all he knows, his gullibles could be watching them with children. Anything for content without a thought for the consequences. Money grabbing bastards. 🤑🤑👹👹

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Pinky and Purky are reviewing a feckin fan🥱
Did you mean to put Pinky and Pukie Rosie 🤣🤣🤣
What shite have I just sat through, it's a bleeping tower fan. Mine was £20 from homebargains and the upstairs fan was £20 from Tesco's, years ago. All tower fans have a timer on them and I've not fell over mine yet. Maybe that has a warning screech if your going to fall over it. Really pushing that fan, but is listed so will get money from the sales.

Red Dog did they buy it or given to review, the bleeping price of it, when the clear film came off I thought, that'll be in the kitchen cooking something in it.
You don't need a remote, put on timer or get up and turn it off/on. Lazy gets. Or, use one of them plugs you cleared off Asda's shelves and that will do same job as a remote. Unbelievable.
The sound of mine doesn't stop me sleeping, what would stop me is them flashing numbers, I wouldn't have one free.

Did you mean to put Pinky and Pukie Rosie 🤣🤣🤣
What shite have I just sat through, it's a bleeping tower fan. Mine was £20 from homebargains and the upstairs fan was £20 from Tesco's, years ago. All tower fans have a timer on them and I've not fell over mine yet. Maybe that has a warning screech if your going to fall over it. Really pushing that fan, but is listed so will get money from the sales.

Red Dog did they buy it or given to review, the bleeping price of it, when the clear film came off I thought, that'll be in the kitchen cooking something in it.
You don't need a remote, put on timer or get up and turn it off/on. Lazy gets. Or, use one of them plugs you cleared off Asda's shelves and that will do same job as a remote. Unbelievable.
The sound of mine doesn't stop me sleeping, what would stop me is them flashing numbers, I wouldn't have one free.
Yes I was being sarky I’m guessing they were given it as that’s the way the grifters seem to do things.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.