Butlersempire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Rosiep2008
I draw the line at sending lenor unstoppables, already live in fear of getting barred from homebargains, hurling abuse at the shelves in the laundry aisle 🤪🤪🤪
As for the electric bikes, no thanks, I've not got a death wish, I tit myself when I had a go of an electric scooter. If I ever ask for a sticker, then you'll know I'm too far gone and need to be placed in secure facility for my own protection. 🤣🤣
I think that wrap was for shazza,if it was for himself he'd have smothered it in garlic mayo. Still think he's a mean bastard only putting a sparse amount on for baby.
---
Yeah Sasha I’m a bit worried about you… you ok hun? 😝 😂
I may have to lay down in a darkened room and give myself a good talking to.🤣🤣🤣
---
At least I've not gone soft on RHOC thread 😉😉😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
@TeaTimeTreats I saw that, I'm surprised it's still there, and 15 likes
💯 it's right, only homemade if you make the mayo and add garlic yourself.
@judepicton6252 didn't understand the comment, it was hardly rocket science, you don't have to be in MENSA. It was self explanatory.
TeaTime, do you mean you agree with the comment being bitchy, should we be worried about you aswell.
They're picking us off, one by one. Warn the others then save yourself 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought that about her wrap, she made the garlic dip but he put a tiny smear on you wouldn't even notice, I expected him to put more on top, just a tight bastard.

I thought that about her wrap, she made the garlic dip but he put a tiny smear on you wouldn't even notice, I expected him to put more on top, just a tight bastard.
Yes he is ChiRie, if I was baby I'd put the guru on rations of steak, salmon, prawns and Grass fed butter, and tell him to keep the duck away from the ragged apron. That'll teach him not to skimp on the garlic mayo bleeping unbelievable 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
I wish Shelle would shove the grass fed butter right up his arse!

I went to look for tonight’s vlog and it seems there isn’t one just a crappy e-bike review. Yawn.

• Haha
I wish Shelle would shove the grass fed butter right up his arse!

I went to look for tonight’s vlog and it seems there isn’t one just a crappy e-bike review. Yawn.
Your all too late, bike gone before vlog posted 😱😱😱
Someone queried it, no reply or acknowledgement of question. 🤔🤔🤔
How many bleeping bikes need to be reviewed.

Reactions: 3
After watching tonight's slog I'm now convinced Baby needs to be made a saint😇 living with that know all🙄

Reactions: 2
@Rosiep2008
Agree, she's got more patience than me, he'd have been fucked right off from under my feet giving a running commentary, does he ever shut up spouting shite ?
I think I know why baby wears scarves around the house, easily accessible to strangle the bastard when she snaps. Justifiable homicide. 🤣🤣🤣
Shazza if your reading this, a tip for you. Never, never ever put your cheese on the packet to cut it. You never know what dirty handed bastards have touched it on the supermarket shelves, or maybe it's just me. (And you do look like you've lost weight)
If we carry on like this, shazza will be getting her own rave thread.😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Sick
@Rosiep2008
Agree, she's got more patience than me, he'd have been fucked right off from under my feet giving a running commentary, does he ever shut up spouting shite ?
I think I know why baby wears scarves around the house, easily accessible to strangle the bastard when she snaps. Justifiable homicide. 🤣🤣🤣
Shazza if your reading this, a tip for you. Never, never ever put your cheese on the packet to cut it. You never know what dirty handed bastards have touched it on the supermarket shelves, or maybe it's just me. (And you do look like you've lost weight)
If we carry on like this, shazza will be getting her own rave thread.😱😱😱
I absolutely can’t stand Sharon so that’s never going to happen from my end. She’s a stupid, thick ignorant inbred idiot who can’t string a sentence together.

Oh and she’s got filthy hair!

• Haha
I absolutely can’t stand Sharon so that’s never going to happen from my end. She’s a stupid, thick ignorant inbred idiot who can’t string a sentence together.

💯 one of the worst, they deserve each other! They need a good scrub with a Brillo pad

I wish she’d brush the back of her hair! It’s always matted!

Hi Martin 👋 don’t forget to have a little dig about this comment in your next vlog 🙄

I wish she’d brush the back of her hair! It’s always matted!

Hi Martin 👋 don’t forget to have a little dig about this comment in your next vlog 🙄
He did say she had her hair done😂 I think it's like that at the back because she's always lying down on the sofa as it looks as if there's very little housework done.

• Haha
He did say she had her hair done😂 I think it's like that at the back because she's always lying down on the sofa as it looks as if there's very little housework done.
Oh yeah I should have added lazy slovenly dirty cow to the above post as well. Who gives her family near food poisoning every time she cooks. Did anyone see she cooked sausages from
FROZEN again last night?

On all packs of sausages from Tesco it says defrost throughly! What is the matter with her!

💯 won’t be happening from me either! She’s condescending, money grabbing, scruffy, dirty cow who never brushes her hair or changes her clothes and I don’t think she’s lost any weight either 🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
I wasn't serious about a rave thread. You only need to worry if I send unstoppables and a donation for their breakfast to the ragged apron.😉😉😉
If a was going to join a bleep/cult it wouldn't be the guru's poor gullibles. I'll pray for them🙏🙏🙏 Wonder where they send their gifts to now, I bet the ragged apron is inundated, or maybe not as much stuff gets sent as not worth paying for the PO.box

• Haha
I've just watched a bit of them in Scotland's vlog tonight. I don't usually bother but guru not got one on tonight, unless I've missed it. Only managed just under 8 minutes.
I've never liked Ben, now I know why. I hate him and he's a bleep. One of their dogs, polly, is a bit of a yapper while she's out running. So what, she's a bleeping dog.
Well ben, in his wisdom has done research (wonder where he gets that from peepul) into Shock collars to stop polly barking. What an absolute cruel bastard, too her credit, Tracey said no. I don't think shazza would be too pleased either. I hope the twit gets tasered or struck by lightning. 🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞
Oh and not a bottle of lenor or unstoppables in sight. Wonder why 🤔🤔🤔

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.