Butlersempire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he was full up Rosie, they could have gone back for more but he'd had enough, must have had half a dozen eggs on that plate with the fried eggs.
The plunging of the caffetiere is for our benefit, suggestive and looking at the camera ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ I can't see in any of the gullibles comments that they even know when an I innuendo is made.Innocents.
When he said the hotel corridor was like the Shining, I know he must read every post. I'm sure I said the hotel in Tenerife was like the Shining ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Shazza said the travel trolls should go to the ragged apron, be careful shazza, if they pitch up on your drive they could be there for some time.๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„ even. Didn't someone say they had to leave the Nurseries later in the year
I think the travel trolls ๐ŸงŒ will pitch up on JPโ€™s drive as he seems to hero worship them for some odd reason. Yes Sasha they are kicking them off their site at the nurseries end of October.

I am wondering whether by the end of the TT holiday though they will have all fallen out! 2 weeks is a long time together.

Back to the Butlersโ€ฆ. Why was Martin with shelle on a hen party? They are joined at the hip ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the travel trolls ๐ŸงŒ will pitch up on JPโ€™s drive as he seems to hero worship them for some odd reason. Yes Sasha they are kicking them off their site at the nurseries end of October.

I am wondering whether by the end of the TT holiday though they will have all fallen out! 2 weeks is a long time together.

Back to the Butlersโ€ฆ. Why was Martin with shelle on a hen party? They are joined at the hip ffs.
That's what I thought too whats he doing there?after all he bought baby her own car.She arrived in a Charlotte's hen do t-shirt.....why??would you not put it on that night,imagine having sour face at your hen party(poor Charlotte)

Reactions: 6

I don't think Martin went on the actual hen party TeaTime, he amused himself walking round Blackpool looking for a battered sausage to burn his gob on, couldn't wait till it cooled down. Will that be on an upcoming vlog ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Just shows, shazza needs to keep Martin on a very tight leash to save him from himself ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
I couldn't believe the critique of the hotel room. So what if housekeeping left a couple of finger Mark's on a tissue dispenser when they've cleaned it. Life's too short. Regarding the towel rail moving when you wobble it up and down, Martin, it's a towel rail not a handrail for the disabled. I'm sure if you are disabled and need a room that is adapted for the disabled you would ask when booking. If they can't supply a room for your needs then you would find a hotel that can. They'd stay there again so why bring up minor issues on a cheap spotlessly clean room, a good sleep and good breakfast, anything to fill time for content. Unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's what I thought too whats he doing there?after all he bought baby her own car.She arrived in a Charlotte's hen do t-shirt.....why??would you not put it on that night,imagine having sour face at your hen party(poor Charlotte)
I don't know anyone who gets ready before they travel Rosie, normally the party would get ready together in the hotel room, having a livener before they hit the town. Obviously shazza was driving and doesn't drink so why go? Nothing worse than being in a group who are drinking and having a laugh if you're stone cold sober. Although there is a chance that the whole hen party group are teetotal ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
I don't know anyone who gets ready before they travel Rosie, normally the party would get ready together in the hotel room, having a livener before they hit the town. Obviously shazza was driving and doesn't drink so why go? Nothing worse than being in a group who are drinking and having a laugh if you're stone cold sober. Although there is a chance that the whole hen party group are teetotal ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
That sounds like a fun party๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is Baby still wearing that t-shirt๐Ÿ˜ณand what were they like doing the walk past part in the video ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Why is Baby still wearing that t-shirt๐Ÿ˜ณand what were they like doing the walk past part in the video ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Only watched a few minutes of tonight's vlog, baby wearing same tee shirt as last night, in my day we'd call that the walk of shame, or as I prefer, a lap of honour ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only watched a few minutes of tonight's vlog, baby wearing same tee shirt as last night, in my day we'd call that the walk of shame, or as I prefer, a lap of honour ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
She didn't even have that excuse๐Ÿคฃ as they keep telling us"we don't drink peepul"

The guru never fails to make me laugh, he said something about the weather being nice and makes you want to do something, as baby in the background mowing the lawn, don't know what he actually did after planting three hydrangeas cause baby watered them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm no Charlie Dimmock but I wouldn't have planted so close to the fence. And Martin, don't worry about anyone on here reporting you for not wearing a seat belt, we're not like that, it's your subscribers you need to be wary of.
---
Did I hear right that guru and shazza went in one of the pubs/clubs at the hen do ? I know they're a close family but I wouldn't have thought father in laws would be welcome, even for part of it.

Reactions: 5
The guru never fails to make me laugh, he said something about the weather being nice and makes you want to do something, as baby in the background mowing the lawn, don't know what he actually did after planting three hydrangeas cause baby watered them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm no Charlie Dimmock but I wouldn't have planted so close to the fence. And Martin, don't worry about anyone on here reporting you for not wearing a seat belt, we're not like that, it's your subscribers you need to be wary of.
---
Did I hear right that guru and shazza went in one of the pubs/clubs at the hen do ? I know they're a close family but I wouldn't have thought father in laws would be welcome, even for part of it.
Yes he did say that! Why would he even show his face at a hen do! ๐Ÿ™ˆ very odd. He even had to go with her when she popped down the road for some yoghurt!

Yes he did say that! Why would he even show his face at a hen do! ๐Ÿ™ˆ very odd. He even had to go with her when she popped down the road for some yoghurt!
๐Ÿ’ฏ Some peepul might like being joined at the hip, each to their own. I like my own space, I'd feel suffocated.
Watched a bit of travel trolls in Turkey before, (don't usually watch much of them), god they're going to be bleeping loud when they've parked up on the Butler's drive when they visit the ragged apron. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Apparently there were complaints from other campers at the Nurseries, even at 7 o'clock in the morning they were noisy and Dan walking round like he owned the place. Mazzy did seem alright though on the bit I watched.

Reactions: 3
Well after todayโ€™s video I know how to add garlic to mayo and make a wrap I always wondered because it was ay beyond me and my skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I'm fucked, someone needs to stage an intervention. Just watched tonight's vlog, and I must say, that marinade and pork for the kebabs looked nice. Think I'll give that a go but with chicken. One of their followers liked baby's top and I have to agree with them. What's happening to me, am I too far gone, I don't want to be a gullible ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
When the guru was putting baby's wrap together, he looked like he'd put her on rations with that 'homemade ' garlic mayo. He knows baby likes garlic and put a thin layer on. Come on Martin, stop being mean bastard with the garlic mayo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Well I'm fucked, someone needs to stage an intervention. Just watched tonight's vlog, and I must say, that marinade and pork for the kebabs looked nice. Think I'll give that a go but with chicken. One of their followers liked baby's top and I have to agree with them. What's happening to me, am I too far gone, I don't want to be a gullible ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
When the guru was putting baby's wrap together, he looked like he'd put her on rations with that 'homemade ' garlic mayo. He knows baby likes garlic and put a thin layer on. Come on Martin, stop being mean bastard with the garlic mayo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Come to your senses woman or you'll be buying one of his electric bikes next or even worse sending Baby some stoppables ffs๐Ÿ˜˜ I think he was making that wrap for himself๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.