Butlersempire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched tonight's vlog, those 'pillows ' actually looked nice. Martin and shazza, you could also have used halloumi, it's inbetween a hard and soft cheese. Glad you like goats cheese if your off to Greece , I'm sure a lot of the things they say are for us, much appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: 1
Has Baby and the guru just landed on earth from Mars ffs๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I thought the same Rosie. Who hasnโ€™t ever eaten goats cheese by the time they are 60 years old for god sake! Have they been living under a bleeping rock!

Oh dear god and when they were alluding to the fact they have sex, by Martin saying shelle likes it hard about 10 times! How disgusting I donโ€™t want to think about you 2 fat smelly lumps banging each other thank you. Iโ€™ve got enough problems of my own!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear god and when they were alluding to the fact they have sex, by Martin saying shelle likes it hard about 10 times! How disgusting I donโ€™t want to think about you 2 fat smelly lumps banging each other thank you. Iโ€™ve got enough problems of my own!!
I now can't shake a vision of Martin going at it doggy style like one of those windy miller garden ornaments while Shazza checks their latest youtube critiques...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the same Rosie. Who hasnโ€™t ever eaten goats cheese by the time they are 60 years old for god sake! Have they been living under a bleeping rock!

Thanks for that image Teatime๐ŸคขRoyS maybe that's why Baby wears scarfs all the time๐Ÿค” something for the guru to hold on to๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh you just know Martin is going to have to reference the last few posts in his next vlog! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh you just know Martin is going to have to reference the last few posts in his next vlog! ๐Ÿคฃ
I think he's expecting it mentioned on here, that's why all the innuendos and knowing looks at camera. Those comments are for our benefit, if they don't like it, cut the innuendos. Her in Scotland is the same, what is it with family and smutty innuendos, the poor gullibles will get corrupted if they grasp what their guru is talking about ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Benny Hill and that ilk went out of fashion decades ago. (I never liked him or found funny even back in the day)

Ooooo can you imagine the slime on his micro penis after heโ€™s been hanging out the back of Shazza ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Thank God the Guru had his wits about him when they went shopping (well Shazza was shopping, Guru Martin's function seemed to be checking everything she was buying and trying to find a reason to put it back on the shelf). FUC*ING HELL! She was only going to buy milk with carbs in....

In other news our leading man exhibited his plunging skills (Matron) when he pushed his knob to it's limit's then drank the hot, steamy result.

441499389_1184560382989715_1753641249632682504_n.png

Last edited:
Thank God the Guru had his wits about him when they went shopping (well Shazza was shopping, Guru Martin's function seemed to be checking everything she was buying and trying to find a reason to put it back on the shelf). FUC*ING HELL! She was only going to buy milk with carbs in....

In other news our leading man exhibited his plunging skills (Matron) when he pushed his knob to it's limit's then drank the hot, steamy result.

View attachment 2942709
@Roy_S love it ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
Maybe we should take a trip to Blackpool and film them, filming us ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

@Roy_S love it ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
Maybe we should take a trip to Blackpool and film them, filming us ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Funnily enough I was in Blackpool a month ago, there was no advanced publicity about the guru's visitation?

A collab between Martin and 'A walk on the wild side's' Stephen would be interesting, they could do Ma Kelly's, Funny Girls and sample the delights of a certain sauna together.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 2942709
I almost felt sorry for poor Baby,the way is was getting on๐Ÿ˜  he eats (grass feed)butter,but won't drink full fat milk๐Ÿค” Oh and did he pay for that bag of coffee he was rambling on about because he didn't seem to hand it to Baby to scan he just threw it in the shopping bag ๐Ÿค”

He was so bloody patronising to her about the oat milk and the ones with sugar in she should have twatted him round the head with one.

@Big Red Dog
I wonder if she has a go at him when the camera isn't the rolling, I hope she does, if it was me he'd be wearing that bleeping almond milk. Sugar free mind, not No added sugar, in fact both of them. Demeaning bastard. Come on shazza, join tattle and you can have a bloody good witch about your guru. OR maybe she already has. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Stop the press guys!

Martin has confessed to eating a battered sausage which he burnt his mouth on!

Does this mean ketovore is no more?!

• Haha
@TeaTimeTreats
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I hope it was gluten and carb free, do you think he meant to confess or just forgot ??
Shazza should have bollocked him for eating that battered sausage, she ate pate on holiday with a knife and fork with all that tempting crusty bread.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

The latest slog from Blackpool,we had 2 different views of an out of season football pitch๐Ÿ™„I see Baby hasn't got a plug on her expensive hairdryer,the guru didn't rate the scrambled egg,but proceeded to eat to big helpings of it.....and yes Martin you are a greedy bastard.

Reactions: 5
The latest slog from Blackpool,we had 2 different views of an out of season football pitch๐Ÿ™„I see Baby hasn't got a plug on her expensive hairdryer,the guru didn't rate the scrambled egg,but proceeded to eat to big helpings of it.....and yes Martin you are a greedy bastard.
But he was full up Rosie, they could have gone back for more but he'd had enough, must have had half a dozen eggs on that plate with the fried eggs.
The plunging of the caffetiere is for our benefit, suggestive and looking at the camera ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ I can't see in any of the gullibles comments that they even know when an I innuendo is made.Innocents.
When he said the hotel corridor was like the Shining, I know he must read every post. I'm sure I said the hotel in Tenerife was like the Shining ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Shazza said the travel trolls should go to the ragged apron, be careful shazza, if they pitch up on your drive they could be there for some time.๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„ even. Didn't someone say they had to leave the Nurseries later in the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.