Butlersempire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Stacey, I think she’s lovely . I’ve subscribed to her channel but not to the others. Did anyone notice how penguin ( from Batman ) Martin kept mentioning what he had paid for in tonight’s vlog. He can’t just buy someone a gift he got to keep saying “ I bought you that” He’s one of those guys who constantly wants kudos. I’ve gone right off their vlogs these last few months! They have got too far up they’re own arses and these boring tours of museums and tit!! 😴😴😴

Reactions: 10
I really like Stacey, I think she’s lovely . I’ve subscribed to her channel but not to the others. Did anyone notice how penguin ( from Batman ) Martin kept mentioning what he had paid for in tonight’s vlog. He can’t just buy someone a gift he got to keep saying “ I bought you that” He’s one of those guys who constantly wants kudos. I’ve gone right off their vlogs these last few months! They have got too far up they’re own arses and these boring tours of museums and tit!! 😴😴😴
When I'm old and decrepit (hopefully a while off yet), I'm moving to Woodhall spa in one of those flats in the old hospital, and i want Stacey to look after me.🤣🤣🤣. She seems a lovely caring person. On tonight's vlog stacey looks like she's wasting away, her face looks very thin, she must never sit still. Not watched all BE, vlog but noticed the music playing was the same as one that LVC used a few months ago in one of his vlogs, must have the same taste in music

Reactions: 3
I like Stacey too and she looks good considering she has a newborn and must be having sleepless nights.
I’ve noticed she doesn’t mention her own family?

Reactions: 2
I like Stacey too and she looks good considering she has a newborn and must be having sleepless nights.
I’ve noticed she doesn’t mention her own family?
Stacey is really pretty as well Evie looks just like her,and she does seem to have a caring nature🥰. Suze I think her mum was one of the carers for Olivia I could be wrong though. Maybe her family don't want to be on a public platform unlike the other bunch of grifting muppets.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear guys…. Did anyone hear in last nights flog that their channel subscribers and likes have once again stalled and are plateaued ! They are begging all of us lot to “like and subscribe peeepolll”

Um no…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Rosiep2008 I was thinking that about stacey's family wanting to stay out of the 'spotlight '
@TeaTimeTreats he's wasting his time with me, I'm not any social media platforms, so would be sharing with my self 🤣🤣🤣
Anyone notice on last nights vlog, shazza (who doesn't read on here or know who we are) let us know that she wasn't wearing a scarf because it's warm. Toying with us, still had one on in the house though 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear guys…. Did anyone hear in last nights flog that their channel subscribers and likes have once again stalled and are plateaued ! They are begging all of us lot to “like and subscribe peeepolll”

Um no…
Ahhhh poor Butlers😭my heart bleeds. He still has the electric bike he can sell to one of his lucky gullables and Olive could always sell her £400 hairdryer.

• Haha
Ahhhh poor Butlers😭my heart bleeds. He still has the electric bike he can sell to one of his lucky gullables and Olive could always sell her £400 hairdryer.
On the bike vlog, he's selling that bike and possibly another two over the coming weeks. Massive discounts peepull, and subscribers get first refusal. 🤑🤑🤑
That's all we need, more bleeping bikes on the roads.😱😱😱

• Haha
Thank god he taught us how to make an omlette tonight! I would have starved to death had he not shown that!

• Haha
Just watched the omelette video,what an odious pair,can't believe I put myself through it,what about the po box they thought they were going to get more stuff sent to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@TeaTimeTreats 🤣🤣🤣
Thank duck I can make an omelette, cause if that's all I had to go on, I'd probably never eat one again. What a load of faffing, Gordon Ramsay must be shitting himself 😱😱😱
Did anyone else notice baby eating the cheese out of that container, licked her fingers and got more, or was I mistaken?
Nice to see the reappearance of the scarf, I couldn't wear scarves like that, I'd be too frightened some bastard'd strangle me with it.🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
What was wrong with the guru🤣 he couldn't make that omelette fast enough🤪 ahh the PO box wasn't worth the money😥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Rosiep2008
I think guru and baby are struggling for content, what grown human can't make an omelette. I've always dragged the outer to the middle and on a higher heat. Can you believe he would have tossed it if it wasn't being filmed, I'm sure he thought he was making a pancake. (laughed out loud when baby asked him if he was a tosser). Omelettes are not even flipped, they're rolled or folded over in half. Baby did inform peepul though that you can put what you like in them.🤣🤣🤣
With no wish list or P.O.Box I think they'll be pushing for sales through the Amazon links. I'm sure someone on here said that a P.O.Box was a few hundred pounds a year when they said they had one. I would have loved to have seen the look on her in Scotlands face when she found out she can no longer use it. Only a couple of months ago she was bragging that they use it and mummy and daddy pay 🤑🤑🤑🤑
I feel sorry for the ragged apron if peepul start sending stuff there, it'll be like a sorting office at Christmas 😱😱😱
I'm still confused with the amount of subscribers BE have and the very few comments that get posted, only a few hundred, and why aren't the gullibles subscribing to the rest of the wonderful family that they all love watching, even if only half subscribed, they would be at about 40k. 🤔🤔🤔
Anyway, not long to go before our holiday, is it Greece we're being taken to, so we had better start packing🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝 I've never been to Greece, quite looking forward to it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sasha… I don’t think they actually have as many subscribers as they make out, we are the same group of people who always comment on here, no one new ever comes in to our chat or is interested in them.

TeaTime ---- I stumbled on the Travel trolls when I was googling BE to watch their cooking videos, it came up as a thread on here and BE was on the TT thread, and then BE got their own thread. I'm sure if it wasn't for the video's they made with the TT they probably wouldn't have a thread on here. Maybe they thought if they teamed up they would both get more subscribers.
For the life of me I can't see shazza enjoying the TT company as the Butler's are family orientated whereas the TT appear to spend their days drinking and dan gives half arsed reviews, Martin does actually give a good demonstration of showing how to assemble the bikes he's been given to review, and if I'm being honest, when they demonstrate airfryers, pressure cookers they are pretty comprehensive. I could be wrong, and they might really get on, wonder if they are invited to the wedding 🤔🤔🤔
However, it's the filming in supermarkets and the wish lists that really piss me off. Don't get me started on unstoppables 😁😁😁
Just wish they would diversify and actually show shazza upcycling her furniture step by step in their vlogs. No more omelette or similar demos.
Rant over, for now 🤪🤪🤪

TeaTime ---- I stumbled on the Travel trolls when I was googling BE to watch their cooking videos, it came up as a thread on here and BE was on the TT thread, and then BE got their own thread. I'm sure if it wasn't for the video's they made with the TT they probably wouldn't have a thread on here. Maybe they thought if they teamed up they would both get more subscribers.
For the life of me I can't see shazza enjoying the TT company as the Butler's are family orientated whereas the TT appear to spend their days drinking and dan gives half arsed reviews, Martin does actually give a good demonstration of showing how to assemble the bikes he's been given to review, and if I'm being honest, when they demonstrate airfryers, pressure cookers they are pretty comprehensive. I could be wrong, and they might really get on, wonder if they are invited to the wedding 🤔🤔🤔
However, it's the filming in supermarkets and the wish lists that really piss me off. Don't get me started on unstoppables 😁😁😁
Just wish they would diversify and actually show shazza upcycling her furniture step by step in their vlogs. No more omelette or similar demos.
Rant over, for now 🤪🤪🤪
Did you see that vlog with TT and BE together it was like a train wreck🙄the guru and Danny Deleteo trying to out do each other🤪 and the guru lying on his stomach eating a roast dinner from the tit van 🤢

• Haha
Did you see that vlog with TT and BE together it was like a train wreck🙄the guru and Danny Deleteo trying to out do each other🤪 and the guru lying on his stomach eating a roast dinner from the tit van 🤢
I keep thinking TT stands for Tracy Tits! Doh! I see you mean travel trolls now!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.